Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think me and my incel compatriot were infected by the coronavirus while trolling around yesterday

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
He got a headache and I have a sense of feeling off. I hope I don't infect my boomer parents and compromise my security as a NEET tbhngl.

You know what you have to do OP

Do what you must

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

No further comment from me. I abstain from this conversation from now on.
Cope
I'm a lurking FBIcel who knows how to bait
A7Dqqzw 460s

jk

I respect the law. When I said " You know what you have to do OP " I meant he immediately needs to reach hospital and get himself checked.

It's our fundamental right as Americans to engage in public consoomerism and contribute to the economy by purchasing product.

As capitalist self-improvement gurus have taught us, feeling a little sick is no excuse to stay in bed; and since there is no universal health care system, going to the hospital would be against my rational, Randian self-interest.

Last edited:
brutal, its spreading

It's our fundamental right as Americans to engage in consoomerism and contribute to the economy by purchasing product.

As capitalist self-improvement gurus have taught us, feeling a little sick is no excuse to stay in bed, and since there is no universal health care system, going to the hospital would be against my rational Randian self-interest.
I respect your point of view when it comes to wagecucking
Nonetheless, le boss kikeberg will get mad if some of his slaves die from such a cause
In other words I'll doxx u for conspiring against human rights and putting the economy in danger for killing our cuckslaves
20200221 140114

It's our fundamental right as Americans to engage in public consoomerism and contribute to the economy by purchasing product.

As capitalist self-improvement gurus have taught us, feeling a little sick is no excuse to stay in bed; and since there is no universal health care system, going to the hospital would be against my rational, Randian self-interest.
Tenor 3

I respect your point of view when it comes to wagecucking
Nonetheless, le boss kikeberg will get mad if some of his slaves die from such a cause
In other words I'll doxx u for conspiring against human rights and putting the economy in danger for killing our cuckslaves
View attachment 216046
I feel philanthropic and want to visit some nursing homes today tbhngl.

After I help the elderly, I'll apply for a temp job and put it on my resume.

Last edited:
I feel philanthropic and want to visit some nursing homes today tbhngl.

After I help the elderly, I'll apply for a temp job and put it on my resume.
Interesting, perhaps visiting patients who are making legal euthanasia will do
If your country doesn't allow it, go travel to somewERe else
I'll def not going to wait you thERe as you'll be fulfilling ppl's wishes instead of conspiring against the law and our caring society :feelshmm:

295682ae9d364b56

That’s brutal