Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I’ve reached peak autism with my chadfish

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
07F922CB DD8F 4C01 A9E8 5C35AC9D8860

Lol wtf is this. Thats literally peak autism :feelsahh:

just let me mention out of nowhere my random 5"2 balding indian janitor friend. jfl

Last edited:
good work op.
now say u have a scat fetish

do some blatant retarded ass shit like "hey ching chong wanna ling long on my ding dong" or "I've always wanted to know if asians really had sideways pussy" and see if they are still dtf (if you're using white chad as catfish)

I want more reasons to honor kill so give me some honor killing fuel tbh

Lmfao this nigga is a fucking legend do a YouTube series on this bro the clown shit is funny @ovrload

This shit is mind-blowing, yet hilarious.
They don't even fucking care. They just brush over all your autistic ramblings and comments.
Proof that Chad can literally be autistic and it doesn't matter because he's attractive.

do some blatant retarded ass shit like "hey ching chong wanna ling long on my ding dong" or "I've always wanted to know if asians really had sideways pussy" and see if they are still dtf (if you're using white chad as catfish)

I want more reasons to honor kill so give me some honor killing fuel tbh
Alright next noodle I match with

ask them out to dinner and get them to waste money ordering shit tbh

chad could be murder, heavy drinker, heroin junkie, homeless it doesnt care. We have to improve personality tbh..

They still desperately try to talk to you, it's over.

absolute gold, highest of iq's

FUCKING THIS, U CAN SAY ANYTHING AS CHAD WHAT THE FUCK??!?!
women just love when chad has a marvellous charismatic personality. His bones radiate so much energy and lust towards women its like hes a god.

Just living in a motherfucker very easy mode life

FMtiff09youthrevolt5.jpg

would you ask these girls if they like white guys over men of their own race?
yeah when noodles are thinking about white guys its normally high tier tall white guys not ugly guys like him, but they presume all tall white guys are gods.

yeah when noodles are thinking about white guys its normally high tier tall white guys not ugly guys like him, but they presume all tall white guys are gods.
Share with them a pic of an ugly white guy and ask if they would fuck that guy.

Jesus Christ this is unbelievable OP, just when I think noodles can't be any more pathetic or low value or low IQ you bring out this.

Serious motivation fuel for me to fucking get my shit together and forget foids all together.

Btw are you white?

Jesus Christ this is unbelievable OP, just when I think noodles can't be any more pathetic or low value or low IQ you bring out this.

Serious motivation fuel for me to fucking get my shit together and forget foids all together.

Btw are you white?
my chadfish is a European male. if i used myself i wouldnt get a match JFL

Just be Curry

U can fraud frame and height on tinder
my face isnt good enough and my skin isnt clear. i still get pimples JFL. anyway thats enough chadfishing its getting tiresome. fuck i need some rest

I once asked an asian girl if she liked Indians and she unmatched me

The 5ft2 balding Indian janitor meme is killing me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: