Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Think I've Figured Out What the Jews Want All Men to End up Like

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
I was just going through some more prison shit because I've got a feeling that some fem is going to do me fucking dirty one of these days and well just take a look for yourself:

All these "family" companies basically using cheap labor of disenfranchised men that never really had a choice in life but to fight back than risk getting punked by everybody. Because lets face it women only hire other women and gay cousins or chads so if you're not one of those three then you're pretty much screwed, I've already been fired from like 3 jobs because of women making false allegations against me and accusing me of shit just to get me fired for not orbiting them like all the other betas. Since I'm not a nigger I'm not gonna turn to crime at least not yet but I can see why a lot of these men would have no choice in the matter and end up doing crime only to be used as slaves in these private prisons.

You just now figured it out? Gotta start somewhere I guess.