Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I've been rejected by my oneitis

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
My oneitis hasn't replied to me in weeks now. I think it's just a gentle way to let me down, make me fuck off from her life. In the past, I think she kept communicating with me because I'm really polite and she felt bad. I don't think she wants me to interfere with her anymore and she doesn't want to say it in harsh words. I was being a bit of a desperate puppy dog to her just because she was nice to me, and she probably was fond of me like a pet but I was just too fucking emotional. Showered her with compliments, spoke about how much she brightened up my life...

What the fuck was I thinking?! I seriously thought a sweet white girl in her mid-twenties would want to settle down with an ugly 27yo 5 foot 1 virgin?! Why the fuck would she waste her youth with Quasimoto? I fell into the fantasy and holy fuck the fall from the high hurts so bad.

View: https://youtu.be/AD5aviUuD3k

Another muh oneitis :soy: essay...

I kinda have a oneitis but she isn't fucking real lmao

I learned my lesson the first time, if you're blackpilled it should be obvious to you when a foid isn't interested in you. I would've realized at the first day of not replying

that's rough, you're lucky she talked with u in the first place, no toilet ever have made a nice convo with me even for empathy

Are you a man or are you a stone :feelsrope:I feel like my insides have been shredded in different directions.
Can't be heart broken over foids if you hate them all:feelsthink: nah but seriously brocel if your on this forum you knew this was coming, she is fucking variolous chads while you rot, the best cope is to replace sadness and longing with contempt and hatred. I had a crush in high school, real cute nerdy latina girl only to find out that she fucking some metal shop white hick that was like 5"10. At first I was sad, then I hated her and then I felt nothing. Now whenever I think a girl might be cute or nice I remember her and the wounds of hatred prevent me from caring about another foid again.

You bluepilled yourself into believing you could actually get pussy as a 5'1 ethnic :feelskek:
Like inceltv says, don't be a free agent in life and let the blackpill guide you

Nigga you're 5'1. What are you doing when it never even began for you.

Are you a man or are you a stone :feelsrope:I feel like my insides have been shredded in different directions.
A man with a heart turned to stone. That's what enough black pill experiences will do to you.

It’s important we manage our expectations

I learned my lesson the first time, if you're blackpilled it should be obvious to you when a foid isn't interested in you. I would've realized at the first day of not replying
Exactly if you have to question it more often then not it's a no