Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think it's obvious now that normies/leftists/society supports pedophilia if it's women or gay men fucking young boys

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
But if a grown ass man in his 20s dates an 18 year old girl or a guy over 30 dates a woman in her 20s, he's considered a pedophile.
Meanwhile, out right fucking little boys by older women (teachers) or gay men / trans men fucking little boys is considered socially acceptable.

They've essentially criminalized heterosexuality. I suppose anything to stop families or normal relationships from forming.

When I think of reddit and leftists, I now think of trannies and pedophiles.

Real pedophilia is fine according to them

Hebephilia and Ephebophilia are called "pedeophilia" and seen as evil

:feelsclown:

But if a grown ass man in his 20s dates an 18 year old girl or a guy over 30 dates a woman in her 20s, he's considered a pedophile.

How bad is being 23 and being interested in 18-19 year olds to normies?

I'm not interested in them, but these 18-19 year old girls act weird if I just glance at them when passing by. Older women aren't as weird. It's annoying when they think you're interested in them.

Real pedophilia is fine according to them

Hebephilia and Ephebophilia are called "pedeophilia" and seen as evil

:feelsclown:

Essentially, fucking little boys in the asshole is perfectly moral and acceptable to them.

they just hate all males and want to make us as miserable as possible: first rape us, then deny us intimacy

they just hate all males and want to make us as miserable as possible: first rape us, then deny us intimacy

pretty much

rape little boys while young, then make them into some castrated tax slave

They don't hate heterosexuals because chads dating young holes is completing fine to them. They hate subhuman men and they'll go to any length to stop us from ascending.

I sometimes feel you read to much twitter tbh.
This:
They don't hate heterosexuals because chads dating young holes is completing fine to them. They hate subhuman men and they'll go to any length to stop us from ascending.

All foids , irregardless of age want a Chad meaning 15-22. So any man over 22 will be call a pedophile.

Step One: Establish a legal right for “transgender” children to receive hormone therapy

Step Two: Destigmatize pedophilia first as a mental disorder, then as a sexual orientation

Step Three: Extend children’s legal rights over their sexuality to allow pedophilic relationships

A great deal of the hatred towards "pedophilia" (frequently it isn't even pedophilia) is just misandry, gynocentrism andd feminism disguised as morals.

If people truly cared about children they'd be protesting against single mothers with stepfathers, parents who beat up children and REAL, actual child rapists and abusers, be them men, women, gays or whatever (instead of focusing on straight men only because of an obvious ideological agenda). Not demanding the death of "pedophile" (again, frequently not even that) men who never hurt any child.

Meanwhile, out right fucking little boys by older women (teachers) or gay men / trans men fucking little boys is considered socially acceptable.

They've essentially criminalized heterosexuality. I suppose anything to stop families or normal relationships from forming.

When I think of reddit and leftists, I now think of trannies and pedophiles.

Took you a while to notice this?

Every woman over the ages of 18-20 is used up, they are done for.

I don't care what soyciety says.

everyone hates ethnics

Im a youngcel and trust me,if there were no condoms or birth control pills every highschool foid would become a single mother from a 20 year old chad

The only socially acceptable rape "jokes" are "jokes" about a guy getting raped in prison or a boy being lured into a van.

pretty much

rape little boys while young, then make them into some castrated tax slave

They have a need to destroy the will of males to even live.
They are out to hurt unattractive males that are socially isolated. People who bully virgin males incessantly for whatever reason are extremely suspect as predators.

They hate subhuman men and they'll go to any length to stop us from ascending.

Last edited:
A great deal of the hatred towards "pedophilia" (frequently it isn't even pedophilia) is just misandry, gynocentrism andd feminism disguised as morals.

If people truly cared about children they'd be protesting against single mothers with stepfathers, parents who beat up children and REAL, actual child rapists and abusers, be them men, women, gays or whatever (instead of focusing on straight men only because of an obvious ideological agenda). Not demanding the death of "pedophile" (again, frequently not even that) men who never hurt any child.

We're approaching critical mass, this is hell we're living in.

They have a need to destroy the will of males to even live.
They are out to hurt unattractive males that are socially isolated. People who bully virgin males incessantly for whatever reason are extremely suspect as predators.
exactly, IT is basically a terrorist organization

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back