Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think it's good that this subsection of the forum exists.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Kind of nice actually.

You can mentally zoom into this place and ignore the obnoxiousness that exists outside of this place.

Kind of nice actually.

You can mentally zoom into this place and ignore the obnoxiousness that exists outside of this place.
Indeed

hope they make more of these

Kind of nice actually.

it's like a haven from all the racism, misogyny, gore fantasists and pedo's that frequent this forum

They should make one just for cars
Driving Fast And Furious GIF by Perrine Land

mogs me and my 30 day bus ticket
lol. It’s expensive as fuck to put gas in it though. That fucker only gets 6 mpg city and 12 highway. I used 5 gallons of the expensive high octane gas the other day in one hour of driving it.

lol. It’s expensive as fuck to put gas in it though. That fucker only gets 6 mpg city and 12 highway. I used 5 gallons of the expensive high octane gas the other day in one hour of driving it.
still mogs

still mogs
Yeah man, it’s fun. Can’t drive it too often though or it would empty my wallet. That’s why I have a cheap daily driver SUV that gets good mileage or I just walk