Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm volcel, what do I do.

I

ImOkReally

Banned
-
I've been struggling a lot recently with the realisation that I'm probably some form of incel. More specifically a volcel.

I'm 5"10 so not necessarily short but not the desirable 6ft + that most women want.
I'm super skinny, and am actually justtt under weight for my height which has proven to be a very undesirable trait.
I have a weak voice
I have severe social anxiety and struggle to make eye contact or talk to groups of more than like 3 people, and can barely talk to girls at all
I go insanely red whenever I feel even a little bit embarrassed (which is all the time) So all girls instantly know that I'm uncomfortable which is obviously a "red flag"

Oh and I'm going bald and I'm pretty sure I have a fucked up shaped head.

I will admit I don't have the worst face in the world and I have spoken with girls with potential relationships or sex on the horizon in the past but i've always managed to fuck it up by being too awkward and shy to ask them out or make a move. I don't even know if I'll get rejected but the fear is so strong that I've essentially just completely shut myself away from all women over the last few years. The idea of approaching anyone or going on a date makes me feel physically sick from nerves. I'm 24 now and my only successful romantic or intimate encounter with a girl was my first and only kiss when I was 18.

Because I have had minor interest from some girls over the course of my life it makes me think perhaps I'm a volcel and not necessarily incel.

I get so insanely jealous of guys who are always talking to women and have relationships and get laid but I feel like even if I was in the situation to have sex I'd be so fucking terrified that I wouldn't do it, then be fucking depressed about it later on. It's like the one thing I want to do more than anything is the only thing I can't seem to do.

Are there any guys on here with similar experiences? Any advice or tips? I do still have hope that I can turn things around but I'ts so fucking hard. My pessimistic thought just gets the better of me whenever I consider trying to change things.

Yeah, you sound about as volcel as the Elephant Man.

Volcel? Get off this website and live your life! You're 5'10, which is more than almost all of us in here.