Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I'm hated by my entire family.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
My mom says she hates me, my sister says she hates me. And my dad won't say it but I know he does, he avoids me at all costs.

I want to be on my own and away from my family forever.

Fuck my life.

what was the context?

I live with my mother most of the time, she's going on holiday soon and told me my dad doesn't want me at his house.
so you didn't do anything wrong? if so, that's brutal

I'm realizing the same thing. My mom is the only exception

so you didn't do anything wrong? if so, that's brutal
Well I'm snarky to my mom admittedly. But to my dad I always try to make him happy etc. But he hates me because I'm jobless and "lazy"is my best guess.

When your mom hates you and has no hope for you any more it's truly over

my mom is the only one that likes me

My immediate family are the black sheep of the Numbered clan. When even family doesn't want to deal with you, you know it's over.

Move the fuck out man, how old are you?

good luck with moving out my guy, probably gonna be pretty hard
I'm going to try split the rent with other people. Will probably suck but I'll see how it goes

That's why I'm slowly cutting contact with mine.

I'm realizing the same thing. My mom is the only exception
The real blackpill: she hates you too but is smart enough to not display that hatred in front of you.
Move out man it is not fucking healthy you'll lose your shit
Can confirm. Still living with my parents. Inceldom is hell as it is but being an incel and still living with parents is a special kind of hell. My parents don't even let me LDAR and cope in peace.

Last edited:
nah, we're very close tbh.
I used to believe the same tbh. Then one day I overheard my mum talking shit about me to my father. Lost all trust I had in her that day :feelsrope:

I used to believe the same tbh. Then one day I overheard my mum talking shit about me to my father. Lost all trust I had in her that day :feelsrope:

Brutal :blackpill::blackpill:

I know My mom thinks i'm a failure. Deep down she wants me to be a normie with a GF, regular job and house. I'll have to disappoint her because next week im going to start working part time. We'll probably lose contact because of that.

Lucky I am not bothered if they like me or not.

they hate you because you are ugly, if you were a neet pretty boy your mum would want to make you live with her at all cost

The real blackpill: she hates you too but is smart enough to not display that hatred in front of you.

Can confirm. Still living with my parents. Inceldom is hell as it is but being an incel and still living with parents is a special kind of hell. My parents don't even let me LDAR and cope in peace.
I have no problem but I want to move out and want my own home tbh.

My mom and brother care about me. I don’t think my dad does though.

He’s disappointed in me tbh..

Well there is no ally if you are ugly.

I fucking hate when normies tell people go to therapy
grats on 20k man.

but sometime i feel like i should go to therapy, i got a lot bottled up and i think it may help a little bit...

grats on 20k man.

but sometime i feel like i should go to therapy, i got a lot bottled up and i think it may help a little bit...
Thanks bro. I dont know tbh i remember going one because i was so problemic but it didnt work for me