Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm gonna only try making a move on 8+ women and ignoring all others unless they use game on me

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Something I've been thinking about for a while. Every cunt in the club whether she looks like a young Lucy Pinder or an old Susan Boyle has the same high horse entitled mutt attitude so why the fuck not aim high anyway and only approach girls who are somewhat worthy of that attitude???

A few guys I know have invited me to go out with them each weekend. I'm thinking about getting out there again one last time and just throwing myself in there head first. Approaching any 9s and 10s that I see. I will accept offers from 7s and below but they will have to charm and impress me and put some effort in. Why the fuck are they entitled to me after all? The worst thing that can happen is that I can get rejected or insulted and the best thing is it will make them feel less attractive and piss them off. As a bonus hopefully the unattractive girls around them will wonder why I never went for them instead and feel worse too.

The guys that I've been hanging around with recently I know from the gym I go to and they go out every weekend and are all dangerous and very well known and if someone fucks with me they will be fucking with them.

I can't think of a better way to live life than to upset and bring women's self worth down wherever possible the way they all have done for mine.

socially mogs me

>The guys that I've been hanging around with recently I know from the gym I go to and they go out every weekend and are all dangerous and very well known and if someone fucks with me they will be fucking with them.

>implying they will fight for you

lol

>The guys that I've been hanging around with recently I know from the gym I go to and they go out every weekend and are all dangerous and very well known and if someone fucks with me they will be fucking with them.

>implying they will fight for you

lol
They fight for next to no reason and have offered to help me out whenever I need them to fight for me so ye. Not showing off, just stating facts.
socially mogs me
Most bouncers and bodybuilders are actually quite reclusive and are similar to us when you get to know them.

I just don't see why keep going to clubs in the first place. Only the most hypergamous women go there. It can be interesting for a while in your pursuit of low inhibition, but once you don't give a fuck anymore and can approach anyone without hesitating then there is no point, clubs are no places for ugly men.

I'd rather spend my time at a small concert at some bar, bouldering, an opera, theater, cinema or just drinking and karaokeing with my friends.

I'd rather spend my time at a small concert at some bar, bouldering, an opera, theater, cinema or just drinking and karaokeing with my friends.
Spot on, clubs are fucking retarded and redpilled manlets that go there are cringeworthy, they would be better off posting on here

damn dude, you realize most people here rot in their rooms all day long? you mog me hard. GTFO fakecel.

he has posted his pic before hes like 6'3 white with like low tier normie face if i remember right

lowinhib mogs whole forum

he has posted his pic before hes like 6'3 white with like low tier normie face if i remember right
Mogs the entire forum to the sun and back. Fucking ban this fakecel already.

Don't seems like an Incel to me.
Friends, bars, clubs, women 7/10 approaching him.
Strange...
You clearly missed the sarcasm. Nobody approaches me. My point is why shouldn't I/We do as women do and aim high and fuck the others unless they come to us.
Fakecel spotted
Paedotears account spotted
damn dude, you realize most people here rot in their rooms all day long? you mog me hard. GTFO fakecel.
As do I. First time I'm planning on going to clubs regularly in 10 years
FAKECEL OUT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

MODS
I'm guessing its garbage like this why you've been banned several times? I'm sure you'll be gone again pretty soon. Good riddance. This forum isn't about having a social life it's about being an incel and not getting a relationship of any kind which I haven't.

If you think that simply having a social life gets you laid then you belong on incel tears like the low IQers who can't put 2 and 2 together. It's dipshits like you that give us a bad name and your words make you look like the biggest fakecel here

Last edited:
Good idea. I also go to clubs and I should completely stop to approach foids below 6/10. There is no difference in attitude between ugly and pretty girls so why should I even bother with those who dont attract me

FAKECEL OUT :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

MODS
So many inceltears accounts here. The mods aren't gonna ban someone because they are thinking about going to clubs you tit. Back to paedotears with you
Good idea. I also go to clubs and I should completely stop to approach foids below 6/10. There is no difference in attitude between ugly and pretty girls so why should I even bother with those who dont attract me
True bud. It's the best place to notice this because otherwise people will throw the excuse at you - "well they aren't looking for a boyfriend when they are at work/on the train/in public" whereas if its in the club they can't use this bullshit as a reason why women aren't letting you even smell their farts whereas they let other men do.

As a bonus hopefully the unattractive girls around them will wonder why I never went for them instead and feel worse too.

High IQ, brilliant idea.