Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I'm gonna kill myself in the near future and it scares the shit out of me

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Anyone else feel this? I don't really wanna die but sometimes I wonder if death is better than being in pain.

All because I have no friends and will never have a girlfriend.

Correct brother, death is easier. But don't kill yourself, we are still fighting a battle, killing yourself would only make the cucks and soyboys happy.

Correct brother, death is easier. But don't kill yourself, we are still fighting a battle, killing yourself would only make the cucks and soyboys happy.
It's a battle we can't win. We'll never be happy, we'll never find what we're looking for. Death is our only option.

That’s what they want. For you to go quietly in the corner and rope.

HitlER had the right idea.

It's a battle we can't win. We'll never be happy, we'll never find what we're looking for. Death is our only option.
Find joy in copes brother and pray for the collapse, then it is our time.

Find joy in copes brother and pray for the collapse, then it is our time.
The copes don't keep you happy, there's a point where even the copes won't make you happy.

I doubt society collapses in my lifetime but if it does I'll be nothing but cannon fodder or some Chad's personal meat shield. We incels would especially be fucked in a world with zero law and order.

They don't give a shit, I'll just be a statistic.
If they didn’t give a shit then they wouldn’t even know what an incel is let alone make a sub on one of the most popular sites mocking incels.

If they didn’t give a shit then they wouldn’t even know what an incel is let alone make a sub on one of the most popular sites mocking incels.
They don't give a shit about incels who are dead. Only the living they can abuse. A dead incel is useless.

Pray for the courage to ER

Thoughts of suicidE did scare me, but I know my current hell is as good as it is going to get. It is downhill from here in the West and the rest of the world.

Just make sure to live out your fantasies befoRe you go :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Thoughts of suicide did scare me, but I know my current hell is as good as it is going to get. It is downhill from here in the West and the rest of the world.

Just make sure to live out your fantasies before you go :feelsLSD:
My fantasies are impossible because they mainly involve a girlfriend/wife being very loving, caring and nurturing towards me

Or being worth tens or hundreds of millions of dollars

mainly involve a girlfriend/wife being very loving, caring and nurturing towards me

Life is just like that.. Female nature is incompatible with this idea. tbh, if it was actually possible to find a loyal gf that cared for my feelings and desires, I would pursue that endlessly. Nothing would get in my way to get something like that. Suffering would be a nonissue.

Too bad female nature is just like everything else in this world: uncaring, animalistic, and cold.

Not gonna happen
This is a pussy mindset you have. While you’re SIMPing on some forum, those evil murderers are capturing harems of warbrides and cutting off the heads of their enemies in the Middle East. Maybe it’s time you wake up and realize that nice guys finish last. That’s what Elliot Rodger did, and now he’s remembered. If you kill yourself, the world will forget who you even were and will move on as usual. I’m not condoning any acts of violence, but if you ER’d vs you roping, the enemies will laugh at your death. If you are still too much of a pussy to admit this to yourself, then you deserve it, because you are not engaging in direct action against our foes. I’m with you every step of the way, and I know how you feel. You either become an activist for the cause or take out some sluts. Roping will be counterproductive.

And I hate coming off abrasive, but you need to wake up and realize the truth. The only person you’re hurting with suicide is yourself and us. You’re not hurting (((them))).

This is a pussy mindset you have. While you’re SIMPing on some forum, those evil murderers are capturing harems of warbrides and cutting off the heads of their enemies in the Middle East. Maybe it’s time you wake up and realize that nice guys finish last. That’s what Elliot Rodger did, and now he’s remembered. If you kill yourself, the world will forget who you even were and will move on as usual. I’m not condoning any acts of violence, but if you ER’d vs you roping, the enemies will laugh at your death. If you are still too much of a pussy to admit this to yourself, then you deserve it, because you are not engaging in direct action against our foes. I’m with you every step of the way, and I know how you feel. You either become an activist for the cause or take out some sluts. Roping will be counterproductive.

And I hate coming off abrasive, but you need to wake up and realize the truth. The only person you’re hurting with suicide is yourself and us. You’re not hurting (((them))).
Elliot Rodger is dead, and him killing people didn't do shit for us. In fact now people hate us even more. Killing people doesn't get me any closer to what I want in life. But the world will vilify me and eventually forget about me if I ER. I don't care if people forget me. I'll be dead. There is no heaven nor hell, there is no God. I will rot in the earth, be food for worms.

You think I don't realize nice guys finish last? But guess what, nothing will ever change that. It's fucking over, boyo. Either LDAR or die.

Hurting (((them))) will cause them to censor us, to want to exterminate us, to not take us seriously. They will want us all dead.

lol you're talking a big game but instead of grabbing weapons and shooting up a women's gym you sit here shitposting just like I am.

Elliot Rodger is dead, and him killing people didn't do shit for us. In fact now people hate us even more. Killing people doesn't get me any closer to what I want in life. But the world will vilify me and eventually forget about me if I ER. I don't care if people forget me. I'll be dead. There is no heaven nor hell, there is no God. I will rot in the earth, be food for worms.

Hurting (((them))) will cause them to censor us, to want to exterminate us, to not take us seriously. They will want us all dead.

lol you're talking a big game but instead of grabbing weapons and shooting up a women's gym you sit here shitposting just like I am.
And there you go again, misunderstanding what I wrote. I never said for you to do it, but I said that it would be better for you to do that than for you to rope. Personally, I’d prefer you live just to infuriate (((them))). This is some Daily Stormer optics cucking shit right here. Elliot Rodger also hasn’t been forgotten either. Hell, Andrew Kehoe hasn’t been forgotten too, and he did it back in the fucking ‘20s. Do you know of anyone who committed suicide around that time to this day? Not likely (unless they were some celebrity). Also, it seems you’ve never read the Turner Diaries or listened to any of Dr. Pierce’s podcasts, because if you did, you could really learn something.

And there you go again, misunderstanding what I wrote. I never said for you to do it, but I said that it would be better for you to do that than for you to rope. Personally, I’d prefer you live just to infuriate (((them))). This is some Daily Stormer optics cucking shit right here. Elliot Rodger also hasn’t been forgotten either. Hell, Andrew Kehoe hasn’t been forgotten either too, and he did it back in the fucking ‘20s. Do you know of anyone who committed suicide around that time to this day? Not likely (unless they were some celebrity). Also, it seems you’ve never read the Turner Diaries or listened to any of Dr. Pierce’s podcasts, because if you did, you could really learn something.
The Turner Diaries? You mean that book about how whites should go out and lynch black people like the good ol days?

I don't live to make the lives of others miserable. I don't give a shit. I just wanna die because it hurts too much.

Hey man, you have been making a couple of threads already... Are you ok?

Hey man, you have been making a couple of threads already... Are you ok?
fuck no, if I was okay I wouldn't be here :cryfeels:

I'd be out enjoying my life with friends and girls like a normal nearly 23 year old dude would

You realize they hate you now, and they will always hate you? Nothing really changes that.

Anyways, Ya... Suicidal thoughts are really something. I remember years ago, when I was 12 or 13, wondering why people killed themselves. I thought it was so stupid; why couldn't they just find something to do, some hope? I get it now. The suffering just stacks up like a multiplier.

You realize they hate you now, and they will always hate you? Nothing really changes that.
And nothing ever will. My life is ruined.

I'd be out enjoying my life with friends and girls like a normal nearly 23 year old dude would
I can understand that feeling, but roping is not the answer, point being. I’m currently getting my life figured out and hopefully you do the same. And also, you sound like a moderate. Take the redpill. That’s another thing I’d recommend.

I can understand that feeling, but roping is not the answer, point being. I’m currently getting my life figured out and hopefully you do the same. And also, you sound like a moderate. Take the redpill. That’s another thing I’d recommend.
I'm blackpilled. But the blackpill has only fed my depression and made it worse. I feel utterly hopeless that I'm gonna be alone forever.

I'm blackpilled. But the blackpill has only fed my depression and made it worse. I feel utterly hopeless that I'm gonna be alone forever.
Don’t listen to the people on here. Just reevaluate yourself. Evaluate your situation and think of some options you have. I don’t know your situation, so I can’t say how you’re gonna get out, but I’m in a similar scenario and have lesser options than many and most people do in my scenario, and yet I’ve found a way to crawl myself out of here, thankfully. If you want you can PM me or add me on Skype and we can talk.

just want a genuine and warm hug from someone who cares

preferably a girl but I'll take one from a dude

Did anything in particular happen today to make you sad or you are just having a breakdown at the moment?

Did anything in particular happen today to make you sad or you are just having a breakdown at the moment?
probably lack of sleep, but I go back to my wageslave job tomorrow after a 5 day suspension resulted from swearing really loudly in part because of my depression and someone being an asshole to be on Facebook (why do I even use that garbage), and I'm afraid of going back to work if I'm still really down

probably lack of sleep, but I go back to my wageslave job tomorrow after a 5 day suspension resulted from swearing really loudly in part because of my depression and someone being an asshole to be on Facebook (why do I even use that garbage), and I'm afraid of going back to work if I'm still really down
Man you need to relax, I know I don't know your pain or what you are going through but I can relate on the no gf part. You have to understand that this is just the hand we are dealt and we gotta deal with it. Dont kill yourself man, you are just gonna be another suicide statistic. Everyone but your family or close friends will forget about you. Your coworkers will just go on living their normies lives... Dont throw away your life because you cant get pussy or normies making fun of you. Find other copes man and remember we are always here for you.

Man you need to relax, I know I don't know your pain or what you are going through but I can relate on the no gf part. You have to understand that this is just the hand we are dealt and we gotta deal with it. Dont kill yourself man, you are just gonna be another suicide statistic. Everyone but your family or close friends will forget about you. Your coworkers will just go on living their normies lives... Dont throw away your life because you cant get pussy or normies making fun of you. Find other copes man and remember we are always here for you.
It's not just pussy. It's how fucking lonely I am. Once my parents die I'll have no one. I don't have any friends. No girlfriend. I want friends who like and support me. Girlfriend who loves and cares for me.

I'm going to kill myself too when I'm 20-35 years old don't worry about it. If you're serious about killing yourself please livestream it.

I want friends who like and support me. Girlfriend who loves and cares for me.

First part is possible. Go to a gaming club or convention, and you can meet some people ( this is my current cope ). Maybe an anime club if you want. Just something.

You seem like an honest guy tbh, so I want your suffering to be alleviated. I don't know about mine, but If I can help in some way.

If you're stuck in your bedroom as a male, no one will come to find you. You gotta go to these gathering that have something in common with your interests. That is a start.

First part is possible. Go to a gaming club or convention, and you can meet some people ( this is my current cope ). Maybe an anime club if you want. Just something.

You seem like an honest guy tbh, so I want your suffering to be alleviated. I don't know about mine, but If I can help in some way.

If you're stuck in your bedroom as a male, no one will come to find you. You gotta go to these gathering that have something in common with your interests. That is a start.
I'm so bad at making friends. I never feel right in social situations and I always felt like I was only there for the ride in the few friend groups I've ever been in. Even when I had stuff in common with those guys. They put a bit of fear in me. Either that or they were too autistic (like way more than I am) to match with. And it gets harder to make friends the more years go by past college age.

It's not just pussy. It's how fucking lonely I am. Once my parents die I'll have no one. I don't have any friends. No girlfriend. I want friends who like and support me. Girlfriend who loves and cares for me.
If I could be your friend I would. We losers gotta stick together. Pull yourself out of this dark cloud man, think about other things. I am not trying to undermine your situation but you are not gonna get anywhere constantly feeling like shit

I'm so bad at making friends. I never feel right in social situations and I always felt like I was only there for the ride in the few friend groups I've ever been in. Even when I had stuff in common with those guys. They put a bit of fear in me. Either that or they were too autistic (like way more than I am) to match with. And it gets harder to make friends the more years go by past college age.

tbh, you just have to do it. I have social anxiety from past experiences, but I still go out of my own pure effort. I find it terrifying tbh. I probably come off as a autistic fucking loser, but I still go. I still push myself some fucking way despite it all, and in the end, you do get some satisfaction out if it. Just being around people helps keep me somewhat grounded.

The alternative is to rot.

tbh, you just have to do it. I have social anxiety from past experiences, but I still go out of my own pure effort. I find it terrifying tbh. I probably come off as a autistic fucking loser, but I still go. I still push myself some fucking way despite it all, and In the end, you do get some satisfaction out if it. Just being around people helps keep me somewhat grounded.
Sometimes but god even if I have a decent convo with someone I still don't feel like I'd be someone they wanna be friends with, otherwise they'd ask me to go out lmao
If I could be your friend I would. We losers gotta stick together. Pull yourself out of this dark cloud man, think about other things. I am not trying to undermine your situation but you are not gonna get anywhere constantly feeling like shit
I wouldn't even consider myself incel if I didn't care anymore

the thought of suicide does not scare me anymore.

well, think of it like this, if you kill yourself now you won't have to deal with the constant fear of killing yourself in the future