Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I'm genuinely gonna kill myself

A

ADHD

Aggressive
★★
Seeing good-looking men bragging every day

Always positive KD in videogame.

Meanwhile some foid with a nice body is getting plowed and then she will walk her dog in the park with a content smile on her face

Seeing good-looking men bragging every day
Looks fade ,invest in something eternal
John 14 ESV

I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life​

14 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God;[a] believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. 4 And you know the way to where I am going.”[c] 5 Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” 6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you had known me, you would have known my Father also.[d] From now on you do know him and have seen him.”