Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I'm genuinely beginning to bald, if I am, I'm going to wear around paper bags 24/7 and destroy all mirrors.

TheScarletPrince

TheScarletPrince

I Love Chainsaw Man
★★
I just came back from the mirror. I already hate looking into them, but I needed to tie my hair.

I'm a 5'3 manlet. I'm hideous as hell in terms of my face, and I'm just generally undesirable.

Brocels, the only thing I have is my hair. It's the only good attribute I have, and if I lose it, I'm going to seriously start wearing around bags over my head 24/7. My rare mirror checks will become nonexistent.

I always tie my hair. I'm just going to let it down and pray to God that solves the issue. I can't even visit a dermatologist because my foid mother won't let me do so. I'm so terrified right now brocels.

If you still have most of hair still on your head start taking finasteride. Minoxidil + finasteride is better combo but more expensive

Baldmax and give yourself head massages, and cut out high estrogen foods.

If you still have most of hair still on your head start taking finasteride. Minoxidil + finasteride is better combo but more expensive
This too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back