Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i think im dying seriously. drugs and alcohol not good cope for me anymore

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
last night i decided to get shitfaced. so i smoked a nice big clean bowl of mango kush and right away drank 3 shots of JD. thats all i drank and smoked.
first 2 hours were nice (well, as being high in your room can be) but after that and since then im in so much pain.
after those 2 hours i lay down on my bed closing my eyes for 5 minutes. when i open them up.... i felt so fucking bad.
Dizziness. Headache. nausea.
the dizziness is the worst if im moving my head a bit fast i feel like im dying.
right away i just went to sleep, hoping it will be ok in the morning.
woke up in the middle of the night, got up to check - still everything the same!
went back to bed, slept 10 hours - i already forgot a bit about what happened and was sure im good... i woke up and i just felt to the floor.

even now, 20 hours later im still having insane dizziness.
im not sure wtf happened. 3 shots isnt something that suppose to fuck you up, just to give a small boost to the weed.
i think im just sick or something idk, i ate half of the fridge when i was high idk maybe i ate something bad?
no idea what i can do i think it will be like that even tomorrow.
dont get me wrong its nothing like hangover, its something really different. i had hangovers in the past.
maybe my body finally giving up.
couple of minutes ago my phone fell and when i put my head down to get it i had an insane dizziness and fell to the floor
wtf
im scared af to move or to close my eyes cuz it only make it worse

i think that this is it the drugs and alcohol killed me. im not even going down like a man with heroine and 2L of vodka, just some weed and JD.
what a waste

just take a shower bro

I smoked weed last night and now my head hurts and i can’t string together thoughts. Drugs are stupid.

just take a shower bro
took twice
drank coffee
took 2 pills
nothing helps. idk what going up. really scared they will find now some big new disease in my beta body

I can't be that bad if you're able to make this post

I can't be that bad if you're able to make this post
when im sitting without moving my head or walking or closing my eyes i feel better so i still manage to make posts.
what i do not manage is go to the kitchen without feeling like im going to die

Isn't it labyrinthitis?

Was the weed cut with something?

I get the same thing any time I touch alcohol nowadays. Seriously worthless intoxicant.

everything kills you in the end, i dont drink / drugs but i still feel like shit constantly from fucked up sleeping + hard night job

drugs are warm and friendly. I couldn't cope without them.

this morning still the same. going for the doctor in couple of hours.
i hope its not a tumor
fuck

Drugs & Alcohol are shitty copes to begin with.

How often do you drink? You could be developing liver or pancreas problems.

I used to drink at least like 6 shots a day of hard liquor and developed minor pancreatitis. You might want to cut back on drinking and see a doctor.

I doubt it, I had an ear infection once and I was experiencing all the same symptoms. I recovered
how many days?
im not sure if i should even drive to the doctor tbh. maybe ill get a taxi

Don't do drugs, it will ruin you!
By drugs I mean also heavy drinking.

It took a couple weeks for it to fully fuck off, but that was after I got meds for it and actually got my ears cleaned
weeks????? wtfff
i can barely move ffs

I quit drinking because it made me feel too shitty, still smoke weed though.

Can’t be the weed, if you drink a lot that’s definitely the problem boyo

went to the doctor. its called BPPV. gave me some meds and told me i need to do some special physiotherapy and a earing test.

when im sitting without moving my head or walking or closing my eyes i feel better so i still manage to make posts.
what i do not manage is go to the kitchen without feeling like im going to die
Same thing happened to me, you are having a hangover. After trying to get some sleep and staying hydrated you should feel better.

Take some dopamine, testosterone, estrogen blocker and growth hormones and then hit the gym brutally.

2. You Are "Doing It Wrong"
A lot of you are just doing it to give yourself the cope of feeling more "normie like", deep down you know this, drugs are rarely used in a solitary way by normies, the usual purpose of drugs for normies is SOCIALIZING, even the american indians of the past used drugs that way, they'd all sit in a circle and pass a pipe around, its about "sharing the experience", you are just coping using drugs as an incel, and in a bad way. An incel using drugs is very ironic in a certain sense, because you don't get the point of it, so you end up ONLY experiencing the "addiction aspect" of drug use, using it to fend off depression and "feel good", while normies are using it to "chill" and "hang out" with eachother. In fact drugs are often used to enhance the experience of sex, drugs are totally a normie thing, to deny that is like denying reality, do people use it just for the high yes, but notice a lot of those individuals are DRUG ADDICTS, recreational drug users who are still somewhat healthy and not addicted use drugs SOCIALLY.

Its an extremely sad cope because you are just getting all the "bad aspects" of drug use and you don't even get to enjoy the intended purpose. Its like going to a whore house and paying just for the stds without getting the sex part :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I would never use drugs period, but the only time it ever made sense to me was in a social setting, because then there are actual perks to using it.

For example I've seen posts by drug users (not on this site) that instruct how to use it to get laid, get a bitch high, take advantage of that high, etc. Then its a somewhat logical practice because there are risks to your health but its a tradeoff to get something you really want, but incels who just use drugs for the sake of getting high, you guys are kinda stupid, you are literally "doing it wrong", drugs should be a tool not a cope, you are just endlessly chasing an escape to the detriment of your own health.