Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think im done

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
anyone else here smonk dank everyday? crap sleep schedule? no gymcelling or any exercise? neet all day? Well I am just like you and fuck it sucks. Gymcelling actually does bring happiness and being normal sort of balances ur chemicals in your brain in my OPINION(idk lel).. I was happier when I was gymcelling tbh and when I was still rotting but at least I was gymcelling, trying to be healthy. Legit want to stop dank, get my sleep schedule, start gymcelling and get a job in the future( I will in a month or so becuase need to save up for a lot of stuff) so I am inviting you to motivate each other on discord ded srs because doing it all alone is shit and tfw no irl friends. I also wanna buy a boxing dummy and go full Bruce Lee
im jk, it's almost impossible to become good in any fight sphere, boxing or mma sport if you don't have an instructor, but I still want a boxing dummy just to release my energy and sort of get "revenge" on my bullies u know what I am saying lel, that would be great to have a boxing dummy tbh. so ye if u wanna join me then my discord is Weed#4202. Me and you need to push ourselves forward in life, but with mine and probs your activites we are not going anywhere to make ourselves try and become more happy. Itf's like we're in this trap having lost all motivation, but having no motivation brings no joy, it's better to experience at least some sort of joy from YOURSELF than none. tbh ngl, and just rope if you say "cope", yes it's cope but much better cope than smoking weed, having no motivation and thinking that there's no future.

Like the famous man said:
"hamlossus - Today at 11:23 PM
i think im done " so I think I'm done with being a complete useless retard.

got scared when I read the title ngl ded srs

I think I’m done now...

I'm glad you aren't quitting. I originally misunderstood the title.

quit dank
go wageslave
wageslaving is so horrible, the only way to cope is smoking again.
quit job
ldar until cope runs out
repeat

why bother running in circles bro.

Yes sir

Attachments

• emotehumsup.png
    emotehumsup.png
    16 KB · Views: 40
idk if exercising does much for me

its over

I can't go gym I'm too autistic for that shit.