Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm becoming schizo

• Thread starter KetamineAddictYoda
  • Start date
KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
Is this a thing? Within the last year I have increasingy heard noises that aren't there, whispers, and seen demons :feelsdevil: in the dark. I also talk to myself more and now talk to myself in public. I think the loneliness is taking its toll on my brain. :society: Does this happen to you?

How much ketamine are you doing?:feelskek:

wait til you discover that it was a trickster demon all along

aaaand here we go :feelskek::bluepill:
i refuse to suffer greycel hatecrimes when ive been lurking this site for a year and realized im an incel for 4 years :feelsUgh:

i said "realized im an incel" you retard. thats when i discovered incels and became blackpilled. do you think everyone here who didnt recognize their inceldom from their conception is a lying IT plant?

Do you really want me to take you seariously with shit like this? :feelskek:
Have fun IT, i don't care.
i could post about my morning shit and you'd call me IT. turns out you were the schizo all along :feelskek:

Is this a thing? Within the last year I have increasingy heard noises that aren't there, whispers, and seen demons :feelsdevil: in the dark. I also talk to myself more and now talk to myself in public. I think the loneliness is taking its toll on my brain. :society: Does this happen to you?

It's not that you're schizo, you're just seeing actual legit demons.

The fall of the jedi order has been rough on you Master Yoda.

I talk to myself in public often but it's because i am slightly autistic :feelsrope:

Do you drink too much, do drugs, a recent very stressful event occurred, not sleeping?

Do the voices tell you to do bad things like hurt yourself or other people? Is it the same "demons" that you see? Are nights the worse?

Things like drinking red bull for a high and then taking say diazepam for a low can trigger these episodes.

Do you drink too much, do drugs, a recent very stressful event occurred, not sleeping?

Do the voices tell you to do bad things like hurt yourself or other people? Is it the same "demons" that you see? Are nights the worse?

Things like drinking red bull for a high and then taking say diazepam for a low can trigger these episodes.
I have never consumed any recreational drugs which only makes me more concerned. The whispers are not understandable but the demon voice sometimes says he is going to get me or something akin. They are definitely connected to the ones I see in the dark. Sometimes it might also be a ghost watching me. The voices don't tell me to harm anyone and it only happens at night. My routine hasn't changed much and I get a lot of sleep and not much stress.

I too am a schizo.

I’m trapped in my own delusions that I’ll one day get laid by a skinny, milked, above-eight woman.

I too am a schizo.

I’m trapped in my own delusions that I’ll one day get laid by a skinny, milked, above-eight woman.
Back again huh @mortyposter ?

What the fuck? I’m new here.

I have never consumed any recreational drugs which only makes me more concerned. The whispers are not understandable but the demon voice sometimes says he is going to get me or something akin. They are definitely connected to the ones I see in the dark. Sometimes it might also be a ghost watching me. The voices don't tell me to harm anyone and it only happens at night. My routine hasn't changed much and I get a lot of sleep and not much stress.

Do you take any medication prescribed by a doctor? I know of someone who started on Prednisolone (a corticosteroid) and he started hearing voices and seeing someone, especially at night.

The package information leaflet for Prednisolone reads:

Mental health problems can happen when taking steroids. These illnesses can be serious. Most of these problems go away if the dose is lowered or stopped.

If you are on any pills check the information leaflet for side effects pertaining to mental health.

Do you watch horror films on a night? If so, stop. I don't know how young you are but you might grow out of it as your mind and brain develop but this is just my own idea nothing I've read or been told.

I've been looking after someone for two years who suffers from schizophrenia and I've learnt a bit from the nurses, doctors and other patients.

If you do need medications bear in mind Clozapine and read the link below. Someone else I know been on it for 10 years and holds a job down and is normal now. A stressful event, death of father, brought it on, followed by heavy drinking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clozapine

I would keep a journal of all these events with time date and a description and show it to a doctor if things get really bad.

Maintain your immune system. No drugs, booze, cigs, plenty sleep and good food and lose weight if a fat. A psychiatrist told me the patient, when I was visiting with him, no coffee just tea or water, hot or cold.

I hope you get better. It's shocking how many people suffer from serious mental health. My friend became someone else and attacked me with blows to face, foot and bites. I've actually seen him talking to an invisible person and he used long complicated words and sentences just on the cusp of understanding. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself.

Last edited:
Do you take any medication prescribed by a doctor? I know of someone who started on Prednisolone (a corticosteroid) and he started hearing voices and seeing someone, especially at night.

The package information leaflet for Prednisolone reads:

Mental health problems can happen when taking steroids. These illnesses can be serious. Most of these problems go away if the dose is lowered or stopped.

If you are on any pills check the information leaflet for side effects pertaining to mental health.

Do you watch horror films on a night? If so, stop. I don't know how young you are but you might grow out of it as your mind and brain develop but this is just my own idea nothing I've read or been told.

I've been looking after someone for two years who suffers from schizophrenia and I've learnt a bit from the nurses, doctors and other patients.

If you do need medications bear in mind Clozapine and read the link below. Someone else I know been on it for 10 years and holds a job down and is normal now. A stressful event, death of father, brought it on, followed by heavy drinking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clozapine

I would keep a journal of all these events with time date and a description and show it to a doctor if things get really bad.

Maintain your immune system. No drugs, booze, cigs, plenty sleep and good food and lose weight if a fat. A psychiatrist told me the patient, when I was visiting with him, no coffee just tea or water, hot or cold.

I hope you get better. It's shocking how many people suffer from serious mental health. My friend became someone else and attacked me with blows to face, foot and bites. I've actually seen him talking to an invisible person and he used long complicated words and sentences just on the cusp of understanding. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself.
I will check my prescriptions. :blackpill: The only medicine I think could be doing it is my anti-depressant. I don't watch horror films, don't even like them. When I was little I use to see ghosts moving in the shadows as I was trying to sleep but it eventually stopped. Maybe this will do the same? If it continues I will keep a journal. Thanks for the help brocel.

I talk to myself in public often but it's because i am slightly autistic :feelsrope:
Talking to yourself in public in a low volume to work through your thoughts while completing a few tasks is A-OK. No problem :feelsokman:

brutal also can relate i actually feel like im going less sane with every day, im curious what the results will be :feelsLSD:

Your welcome. In the West, people may think it's weird. But in the East, it's not considered as weird.

Mogs me at seeing demons. :cryfeels: