Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think I'm becoming more and more insane and dangerous.

• Thread starter just another incel
  • Start date
just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
★★★★★
My mind is becoming more and more distant. I often have the impression that I don't belong in my body. It feels like I'm watching a movie. What I'm doing doesn't feel real. The things I touch don't feel real. What's happening to me? When I have an argument with someone I often ask myself, why don't I just kill that asshole? Only later do I think about it and realize that these are very evil thoughts. When I receive mail from authorities or insurance companies, I don't respond even though I have the money to pay all bills. I often find myself in the situation where I have to pay fines that weren't actually necessary. The reason is that I was sluggish and slept all day instead of doing my paperwork. But when I do it, it's a movie again. When I eat I don't taste anything. I avoid contact with my family members. Because it doesn't feel real. Sometimes I'm not sure whether I really have a common past with these people. Sometimes it seems to me as if they are just NPCs trying to deceive me. What is wrong with me? I have no feelings towards my own mother and father. I sometimes have the impression that they have been replaced and are not the people I knew from my childhood.

My mind is becoming more and more distant. I often have the impression that I don't belong in my body. It feels like I'm watching a movie. What I'm doing doesn't feel real. The things I touch don't feel real. What's happening to me? When I have an argument with someone I often ask myself, why don't I just kill that asshole? Only later do I think about it and realize that these are very evil thoughts. When I receive mail from authorities or insurance companies, I don't respond even though I have the money to pay all bills. I often find myself in the situation where I have to pay fines that weren't actually necessary. The reason is that I was sluggish and slept all day instead of doing my paperwork. But when I do it, it's a movie again. When I eat I don't taste anything. I avoid contact with my family members. Because it doesn't feel real. Sometimes I'm not sure whether I really have a common past with these people. Sometimes it seems to me as if they are just NPCs trying to deceive me. What is wrong with me? I have no feelings towards my own mother and father. I sometimes have the impression that they have been replaced and are not the people I knew from my childhood.

Feel the same but always felt like that so it feels normal

I don't think we're equipped to help you with that, this sounds like dissociation.

Don't give in to the murderous thought insanitycelbro

I have no feelings towards my own mother and father. I sometimes have the impression that they have been replaced and are not the people I knew from my childhood.

Sometimes it seems to me as if they are just NPCs trying to deceive me.
Maybe you’re right? I‘m a fan of simulation theory, so I’ve already gone of the deep end and I don’t even mind. I think it’s a possibility that a lot of people we see aren’t real.

I can still manage my life because I can still go to work. But I can't do anything else anymore. It'll be over for me if I lose my job.

Maybe you’re right? I‘m a fan of simulation theory, so I’ve already gone of the deep end and I don’t even mind. I think it’s a possibility that a lot of people we see aren’t real.
Yes, it often seems to me as if they were scripted.