Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm balding

How can you "think" you're balding?
Either you are, then you will see it, or you aren't.
Jesus ....

Jesus ....
jesus bro these 2023 cels... amirite

Jesus ....
You don't wake up one morning with a nw7. When I first started balding, I wasn't 100% sure that I was because I only had a tiny bit of thinning on my temples and used the mature hairline cope, it got a lot worse after a few years.

You don't wake up one morning with a nw7. When I first started balding, I wasn't 100% sure that I was because I only had a tiny bit of thinning on my temples and used the mature hairline cope, it got a lot worse after a few years.
Yes my corners look like it's been eaten off a littttttle bit and the hairline looks pushed back. Like the foremost millimeter of hair is thinner than the back. It has a wavy pattern.

Yes my corners look like it's been eaten off a littttttle bit and the hairline looks pushed back. Like the foremost millimeter of hair is thinner than the back. It has a wavy pattern.
Wait and see if it thins out more, if it does, consider finasteride / propecia.

Brutal

If you start having doubts on whether you're balding or not, then you know it's over

Same. Now it's actually Joever

Just sport a giant combover like me, ez.