Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think im balding

• Thread starter Deleted member 1627
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1627

Banned
-
My hairline went back and a lot of my hair seems to be falling out. I don't even know what to do I could probably hang myself right now of you handed me a rope. The funny thing is I'm only 17 and I'm already getting a shitty start at life.

just shave it off and get it over with

just shave it off and get it over with
If you cant afford plugs or transplant just embrace it man. Better than looking even more subhuman while trying to save it.

I'm balding too but I have godly cover game

I'm 18 and been balding since 16. PM pic of of your hair (without the face) too see if you're balding or not and i'll help you and recommend you some treatments for your haie.

My hairline went back and a lot of my hair seems to be falling out. I don't even know what to do I could probably hang myself right now of you handed me a rope. The funny thing is I'm only 17 and I'm already getting a shitty start at life.

Teenagers OUT.

It feels good that I am not balding

I feel you bro. I'm almost 28 and recently i noticed at the back of my head that i start to bald.

5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png

Finasteride, Dermaroll and Minoxidil.
Possibly Ketoconazole.

Peace.

Lmao at Fin. I'd rather be bald than take that poison. Know a guy that took it and now has a dick that doesn't work. That shit kills a important male hormone in the body. Good luck with your self cucking goals of 2018

If your hair is long you're more likely to lose it. Back when my hair was long down to my elbows and tangled, I'd constantly be ripping some out everytime I combed, but since cutting it short I haven't lost any.

If your hair is long you're more likely to lose it. Back when my hair was long down to my elbows and tangled, I'd constantly be ripping some out everytime I combed, but since cutting it short I haven't lost any.

damn dude I had long hair for years, maybe that's why i started balding

damn dude I had long hair for years, maybe that's why i started balding
I had a nightmare last night that I was bald and my cousin was ridiculing me for it

I had a nightmare last night that I was bald and my cousin was ridiculing me for it

maybe it really happened and you're just coping rn bro

maybe it really happened and you're just coping rn bro
Yep, maybe I coped so hard that I created my own reality. Wish I could do that more often.

start taking dutasteride now. if your hair loss is really aggressive it'll probably hold you til your early 30s. by then there'll probably be a much better treatment(s) than what we have now, or just get a hair transplant.