Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I’m an incel or going to be one

BakedBeans69

BakedBeans69

Greycel
This is my first post here. I’m only 18 and still in high-school but I really can’t see myself with any girl in the future. I honestly feel so hopeless and depressed all the time. I hate that I’m a stereotype of the fat weird nerd who watches anime and plays video games in his room all fucking day. I at least have friends at school but they’re all skinny and don’t care about girls at all? I’m 5’7” and like 190 lbs (86 kgs) which I know isn’t huge but I’m one of the only chubby guys in my school and have really bad acne. People think I’m shorter too cuz I have shit posture. Most of the guys here are either chad athletes or weed smokers who somehow get mountains of pussy. It’s gotten to the point that girls make jokes about what it would be like to date me. Like “ohh stacey you’re single again? Why don’t you ask him out hahaha”. It’s fucking rude and annoying and I hate them all. What am I even supposed to do at that point? I don’t have a chance. It’s like I’m subhuman or something.

I guess I’m just looking for advice or community or something. Hope you guys have a good day.

Brutal af
Welcome aboard :dab:

. It’s gotten to the point that girls make jokes about what it would be like to date me. Like “ohh stacey you’re single again? Why don’t you ask him out hahaha”.
Brutal

yes but if you are white it means you should fucking man up and do some effort, stop complaining like the little cunt you are and just fucking ascend, you have better chances than ethnic males(the only incels in this planet)

Yeah lol youll fit right in

do nothing, just rot

Brutal; how would you rate your face? :feelshehe:

As for your treatment... :feelssus:
I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

It must be even worse for you, with your manletness; I suggest attempting self defense of some kind or simply limiting interactions with these types of moggers, as their treatment of you will never change or be changed... :feelsUgh:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

my condolences but you are incel

idk i just got the impression you were cuz of that latina flirting with you and some other posts lol :smonk:
Their men usually aint tallfags either, so I guess theyre rather used to manlets tbhngl. I also dont recall a latina flirting with me. You must be referring to the salvadoran paytoilet chico

they actually are lol but you need nt its so crucial, and a decent face but with enough nt and status u can ascend even as a ltn with one, im talking abt the one at work
Well, im fucked cuz I don’t really talk for shit and spend the cast majority of my time locked up, whether it be the wagie cagie or at home tbhngl

I’m only 18 and still in high-school
my advice to you is to keep in contact with your high school friends, cuz it's hard to make new friends once you're out of school/college. and high school friends are really your best friends since you grew up together.

oh and get a job or go to college once you graduate. being an incel with money is far better than a being an incel with no money

This is my first post here. I’m only 18 and still in high-school but I really can’t see myself with any girl in the future. I honestly feel so hopeless and depressed all the time. I hate that I’m a stereotype of the fat weird nerd who watches anime and plays video games in his room all fucking day. I at least have friends at school but they’re all skinny and don’t care about girls at all? I’m 5’7” and like 190 lbs (86 kgs) which I know isn’t huge but I’m one of the only chubby guys in my school and have really bad acne. People think I’m shorter too cuz I have shit posture. Most of the guys here are either chad athletes or weed smokers who somehow get mountains of pussy. It’s gotten to the point that girls make jokes about what it would be like to date me. Like “ohh stacey you’re single again? Why don’t you ask him out hahaha”. It’s fucking rude and annoying and I hate them all. What am I even supposed to do at that point? I don’t have a chance. It’s like I’m subhuman or something.

I guess I’m just looking for advice or community or something. Hope you guys have a good day.
Dude send me your pic, if your fat and white you might have potential to reach normie after slimming down or you might already be normie due to good features, like LTN to MTN and might even be able to ascend. Acne can also be treated depending on what you try. But for now you are almost certainly incel, so welcome home.

yes but if you are white it means you should fucking man up and do some effort, stop complaining like the little cunt you are and just fucking ascend, you have better chances than ethnic males(the only incels in this planet)
Damn ok but what if I’m not white? I’m asian if it matters. Do I still have a chance?

oh and get a job or go to college once you graduate. being an incel with money is far better than a being an incel with no money
Thanks for all the advice. I quit my part time job a couple months ago cuz my boss (who was a foid) treated me like shit and I almost failed some of my classes due to overworking.

Leave this forum NOW before It's too late

Hey brocel.
I dont have any advice regarding getting girls, but I do think it would be smart for you to go to a community college after you graduate (preferably in stem), so that you could build a carrer and moneymaxx. Also consider going to the gym to make yourself more confident and better looking, but don't expect any girls from it.

I am the same age as you and I also see no future with girls. I am currently studying cs in college.
Inceldom is tough, so the best we could do is cope as much as possible.
Hope you feel welcomed and less lonely here.

Mate, I can 100% relate, I'm like one friend off being a recluse! I got bullied so bad by Chads, they would chant "sweaty fat cunt" all the time, I'd even hear it in my sleep. And it got so much worse after some dumb Becky asked to partner with me in a Maths class assignment because I got full marks on the last one (again got fucking ripped for that too), they were all like "oh so are you going to suck his little pecker for a good grade Becky? All you gotta do is look at it and he'll jizz on you". Urgh this is why I don't even bother going outside anymore.

Helloow, welcome to the blackpill! :whitepill::redpill:
:blackpill:

Imo not over at 18. Lose weight before giving up.

You should learn how to fight. Take any decent martial art or sport class (muay thai, boxe, kung fu). It's the main thing I tell youngcels. It's good exercise, helps with weight loss, confidence and bullying (because you can and should beat your bullies). Life is not kind to us so learn to fight back.

I’m 15 and already incel lol

Hello dude, welcome here, I'm also 18. If you're not tall, then it's totally over for you. But if you are, you need to be at least normie in other things to have a slight chance for a gf