Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I'm a little bit of a mentalcel too.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I never know if women are showing interest or not. I'm on vacation right now, so last Wednesday I went on a bus trip and ended up sitting beside this foid. She was ugly and old, but still pretty fuckable for an old rag. Anyway, I opened my book and started reading, suddenly she interrupted my reading by asking if the bus would make more stops before reaching its final destination. How the fuck would I know? I replied by saying "yes" and continued to read my book. But in hindsight, that woman might have wanted to get to know me. Women usually ignore me on these type of situations: they will put on a sour face and will remain focused on their phones during the whole bus trip. Maybe that femoid wanted to talk; as I never know what to talk about to females, I kept reading.

Women don't initiate conversations with me so i don't have this issue, but if the did i would have no idea what to say.

Women don't initiate conversations with me so i don't have this issue, but if the did i would have no idea what to say.

I wish women were direct, man. Why can't they say: " look, let's go to the bathroom so you can fuck me?" it would save so much time and misunderstanding. I mean.. they're this direct with chad, but they love to play games with guys in general.

I wish women were direct, man. Why can't they say: " look, let's go to the bathroom so you can fuck me?" it would save so much time and misunderstanding. I mean.. they're this direct with chad, but they love to play games with guys in general.
They like to pretend they are not whores for some reason

If you are a mentalcel you can get over it by overcoming your "transage" mindset I'll bet. Start by wageslaving or studyslaving harder to statusmaxx and get those grown up vibes about you (you mentioned you were not NEET once, so I assume this is realistic for you).

I've had similar thoughts. Why do people just dance around subjects and seemingly make it a puzzle game to discern their intentions? It's annoying as fuck.

She just wanted some attention br0.

Make herself feel alive for a bit... At your expense.

That was your chance to ascend.

Now it's really over.

Fakecel, I was on a train 2 weeks ago and a noodle roastie who was opposite me asked the roastie beside me a question even though I was closer, the roastie she asked was wearing headphones too, she must have been afraid of me

Fakecel, I was on a train 2 weeks ago and a noodle roastie who was opposite me asked the roastie beside me a question even though I was closer, the roastie she asked was wearing headphones too, she must have been afraid of me

She didn't want to give you an opening to talk to her.

Old foids are talkative even with ugly men but doesn't mean she was interested on you.

Maybe that femoid wanted to talk; as I never know what to talk about to females, I kept reading.
false if she rly wanted to and liked u she would’ve asked about the book u were reading and shit

You can't be NT if you post here and you have a little girl anime avatar.