Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm a evil person and that my existence is a waste of ressources

swarthcel

swarthcel

Just Love and Peace man
★★★★
I refuse to interact with people outside my small bubble, I spend my days behind a desk or on the phone seeking even the smallest dopamine rush I can get. I don’t care about my physical or mental wellbeing, I don't care about my purpose in life.

Even as unfortunate looking, I was blessed with a healthy body into a Rich and Safe Society. I never had to feel any real struggle, I had all the opportunites others risk their life everyday for served to me and yet I didn't make it to anything. I am a leech to society which powers my Worthlessnes. My family secretely hates me and I have thousand enemies and zero Allies.

We are not evil the people on society are

I am a leech to society
Everyone at large is a leech to society. Normies are simply too stuck up to realize it, with their fake jobs and demanding of everyone's time. I will continue to be a burden to the system out of spite. Never let normies try and make you feel bad about being "useless" or whatever the fuck.