Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I think I'll give up commenting anything on YT

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Has anyone else noticed how cucked YT got concerning comments as of late? It has always been bad, but nowadays, like half of my comments simply disappear, I never know whether the channel owner deleted it or if it got randomly blocked by YT. Since I too have an active channel, I know it's most likely the latter in most instances since I get comments all the time that appear on the notifications but then simply aren't in the comment sections. I hope no one thinks I censor shit because I don't. They mostly don't appear in the "held comments" section for me to manually allow them either, YT just nukes them randomly, they're mostly normal comments without any extreme or offensive shit in them.

This is so retarded, even completely innocuous comments disappear like that. I hate that safe space mentality and censorship of newer platforms. It's just like Discord, where you can only message someone if you have a group in common with the person and whatnot. Back in the 00s, you could just contact anyone and comment anything without censorship in places like Orkut and MSN messenger.

Last edited:
Female ceo, what do you expect

the know that you post in here , so you get censored
no hate propaganda on my jew platform u inkler

the know that you post in here , so you get censored
no hate propaganda on my jew platform u inkler
But I see others getting censored too. People who just comment random stuff, even in my non-incel-related videos.

pronouns : B¬( / B¬)​

Also lost to this tbh.

But I see others getting censored too. People who just comment random stuff, even in my non-incel-related videos.
i m a bit paranoid , is your searching engine google ???

i m a bit paranoid , is your searching engine google ???
Sometimes I use Duckduckgo but I mostly use Google out of habit, yeah. Ogre.

Also, I forgot to mention, it happens in my other channel too, that has nothing at all to do with incel stuff and doesn't even have any content uploaded.

Sometimes I use Duckduckgo but I mostly use Google out of habit, yeah. Ogre.
switch permenantly to duckduck , google's algorithm is already cucked
and i m paranoid that they'll censor you from google owned platforms since they know what's your search history
anything is possible

switch permenantly to duckduck , google's algorithm is already cucked
and i m paranoid that they'll censor you from google owned platforms since they know what's your search history
anything is possible
"How to go ER... -otic-content-free" :)

Lol same happens to me. Infact I am so relentless that they have banned 2 of my brand accounts just for comments they deemed "hateful".

I refresh the comments atleast 20 times on phine to see if it has disappeared and then change the wording or spelling if that's the case. Its so cucked harmless words like "nature" are banned on some channels. You know why? Because tranny bullshit is not natural so they banned the word nature :feelskek:

Its so cucked harmless words like "nature" are banned on some channels. You know why? Because tranny bullshit is not natural so they banned the word nature :feelskek:
That explains a lot. I'm very likely using words that are completely innocuous but banned regardless such as "nature" in that case.

Has anyone else noticed how cucked YT got concerning comments as of late? It has always been bad, but nowadays, like half of my comments simply disappear, I never know whether the channel owner deleted it or if it got randomly blocked by YT. Since I too have an active channel, I know it's most likely the latter in most instances since I get comments all the time that appear on the notifications but then simply aren't in the comment sections. I hope no one thinks I censor shit because I don't. They mostly don't appear in the "held comments" section for me to manually allow them either, YT just nukes them randomly, they're mostly normal comments without any extreme or offensive shit in them.

This is so retarded, even completely innocuous comments disappear like that. I hate that safe space mentality and censorship of newer platforms. It's just like Discord, where you can only message someone if you have a group in common with the person and whatnot. Back in the 00s, you could just contact anyone and comment anything without censorship in places like Orkut and MSN messenger.
They'll censor the comments where you respond to someone attacking you but leave the comments attacking you up. They are so obsessed with controlling the narrative and having the final word in their favor that they have to resort to those means tbhngl

The bots are ALL nosebergs.
It´s a waste of time posting anything worthwhile, let alone redpilling retards in the comments.

80% of my comments just end up getting deleted and I have no clue why
The only comments that remain are usually braindead comments I post like "haha" or "great video"
Anything other than total nonsense gets taken out of the comment section because YouTube doesn't want people thinking or having conversation.
It is incredibly frustrating when you make a valid point (for example if a woman makes a video explaining that she got raped then you point out all the things she did wrong) and hordes of women just don't want to hear facts so your comment just gets thrown out.

I never comment on YouTube anyway. I like to read the comments though.

It’s controlled by a bunch of jews. A lot of my comments almost never go through and I constantly have to edit the comment since certain words aren’t allowed. It’s pretty dumb. It’s hard to even defend myself on cucked platforms like that since a lot of based responses won’t even go through

I always praise whatever pos is in power

I can honestly say I don't think I have ever commented anything on youtube.

I've been shadowbanned from commenting site-wide on YT for years. I'm just too lazy to change accounts.

AgybUIw

It’s the Jew algorithm doing this the majority of the time.

Just cuck your language to the very best of your ability if you want a message to get through.

And yeah as someone in here already stated the kikes and SJW’s seemingly have it set up where certain totally innocuous and traditionally harmless words are made into a kind of trigger that prevents your whole comment from posting.

Through all this pathetic bullshit the kikes are gradually reducing us to Orwell’s 1984 “duck speak” where we soon won’t be able to remember common vocabulary or make sense of what eachother is saying anymore as all we’ll have left to speak as in words that we’re allowed to speak will have us sounding nonsensical like a bunch of literal quacking ducks hence the term.

1984 is happening. all the social media sites getting censored. YT removed good amount of my comments so now I use sarcasm or very weird messaging.

alot of sites even now punishing users for liking or upvoting content. Reddit gave me temp ban for merely upvoting mgtow comments jfl

Female ceo, what do you expect
The bots are ALL nosebergs.
It´s a waste of time posting anything worthwhile, let alone redpilling retards in the comments.
1984 is happening. all the social media sites getting censored. YT removed good amount of my comments so now I use sarcasm or very weird messaging.

alot of sites even now punishing users for liking or upvoting content. Reddit gave me temp ban for merely upvoting mgtow comments jfl
TH i hate how normies constantly cite books and ideas that stem from it for their points and plights (globohomo propaganda) yet they act blind when they censor stuff thats not in line with their beliefs

1984 was about incels

Last edited:
We all must be in their blacklist or something.