Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I think if any of us become chads by tomorrow it would make us hate people even more

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Think about it, if I become a chad tomorrow suddenly people would talk to me more, listen to me more, smile for me and say hi while looking into my eyes, people would start to make excuses just to chat with me, favors would never be so god damn easy to have.

I probably would no tbe fired from my job, markets cashiers would love to attend me, people in my university would make lines to be friends with me, partys invites would rain in my head, other chads, chadlites, stacys, beckys and normies they would all gravitate towards me, I would never be alone, my cellphone would start to have hundreds of messages per minute, tinder profile would look like another universe in my phone with opportunitys no one though it was possible.

After expirence all that I would feel a uncontrollable rage, a sentiment of unforgiveness, how could I forgive them for humiliating me and bullying me after I become a chad? Nothing changed, I am the same person, I am the same joke, the same creep, as they always called me, but now they like me???

I could never forgive them for being so shallow, for being so evil, this such unbalanced way of treating men based on their looks would probably make me want to kill all the fuckers that bullied me and suddenly are wanting my phone number, to be friends with me.

People are big suckups to attractive men, a lot of the Chads in high school were sick of their normie filled social groups constantly trying to build a hierarchy around them with them on top.

Yeah, i would make it like Zyzz, treat women worse than dirt. Zyzz was blackpilled.

very true indeed, looks are everything in this world man and determine everything that happens in ur life