Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I wouldn't have needed to be an incel.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Just found images of me that are 21 years old when I was a 16 year old student at school. And quite honestly I was looking pretty fine. At least a 6/10. All the other guys in my class were the same at most. To myself back then I was an incel. I thought I was a 1/10. But I wasn't.

To be honest looking back at this now with all this distance I think I would have easily gotten laid if only I had not been such a fucking high inhib aspiecel.

Realizing this makes everything only more sad. I have missed out on so much simply because I was in bad psychological health.

If I had started to work out back then I could have made it at least by 25 or at the very least by 30.

But now I am close to 40. My life is fucking over.

To those of you that are youngcels I am only asking you for one thing: If you think you are truecel and will never make it. Ok! I will not try to convince you otherwise. I accept it. But PLEASE do not fuck up your body with drugs, alcohol or getting fat. Keep yourself clean and in shape. If you realize you were wrong in 10, 15 or 20 years then at least you can still do something. And if you think you are incel your entire life at least you are healthy and fit and have not fucked up your health.

Are you disabled now?

Just found images of me that are 21 years old when I was a 16 year old student at school. And quite honestly I was looking pretty fine. At least a 6/10. All the other guys in my class were the same at most. To myself back then I was an incel. I thought I was a 1/10. But I wasn't.

To be honest looking back at this now with all this distance I think I would have easily gotten laid if only I had not been such a fucking high inhib aspiecel.

Realizing this makes everything only more sad. I have missed out on so much simply because I was in bad psychological health.

If I had started to work out back then I could have made it at least by 25 or at the very least by 30.

But now I am close to 40. My life is fucking over.

To those of you that are youngcels I am only asking you for one thing: If you think you are truecel and will never make it. Ok! I will not try to convince you otherwise. I accept it. But PLEASE do not fuck up your body with drugs, alcohol or getting fat. Keep yourself clean and in shape. If you realize you were wrong in 10, 15 or 20 years then at least you can still do something. And if you think you are incel your entire life at least you are healthy and fit and have not fucked up your health.
This was a nice read. Thanks 4 this. Howe should speak on conditioning more.

Yeah im the same, im like a 4/10 rn, when i was younger i was about a 6-7/10, I had female friends but I never really made a effort to date them. Im short so my chances are slim but my goal rn is finding a job

Are you disabled now?

Well I am weighing 126 kg after having lost 2 kg so far. I will probably reach my normal weight in a year or two but then my skin will be fucked up and I am old. It will be very hard to get a decent woman now. And my teen years are gone. I will never get that back. I wasted 12 years LDARing at home. 12 years during which I never left the house. When my mom kicked me out and I was homeless I went to the store once every week and that was about all the social contact I had over a 12 year period. Those years are gone...wasted. And my lifestyle has most certainly taken a poll on my health too.

The thing is there’s no hope after puberty. You get what you are given and the only way to change that is plastic surgery.

I wasted 12 years LDARing at home. 12 years during which I never left the house. When my mom kicked me out and I was homeless I went to the store once every week and that was about all the social contact I had over a 12 year period.
Damn. Thats harsh bro. You lived alone for 12 years after u got kicked out? Or u lived with ur mom 12 years

Damn. Thats harsh bro. You lived alone for 12 years after u got kicked out? Or u lived with ur mom 12 years

I dropped out of law school in 2003. Lived with my mom until 2007. Then got kicked out. Was homeless for two years. Then alone in a 200 Dollar flat until 2015.

I am still living in that flat alone but between 2003 and 2015 I literally did not leave the house. I remember in 2003 when I was still living with my mother I left the house exactly one time. I left the house in the middle of the night driving through the forest. That was the only time in 2003 I left the house. And after 2007 I didn't even speak to anyone anymore. I remember one time I had an appointment with a dentist and that was very exciting because he had been the only person I spoke to in like 7 years except for occasional phone calls from my mother.

Those years are just down the toilet. I need to accept that it is this way. It wasn't even like I enjoyed this NEET lifestyle. I actually always hated it. Don't ask me why I did it.

I dropped out of law school in 2003. Lived with my mom until 2007. Then got kicked out. Was homeless for two years. Then alone in a 200 Dollar flat until 2015.

I am still living in that flat alone but between 2003 and 2015 I literally did not leave the house. I remember in 2003 when I was still living with my mother I left the house exactly one time. I left the house in the middle of the night driving through the forest. That was the only time in 2003 I left the house. And after 2007 I didn't even speak to anyone anymore. I remember one time I had an appointment with a dentist and that was very exciting because he had been the only person I spoke to in like 7 years except for occasional phone calls from my mother.

Those years are just down the toilet. I need to accept that it is this way. It wasn't even like I enjoyed this NEET lifestyle. I actually always hated it. Don't ask me why I did it.
We all understand why u did it man. There is just nothing out there for us :feels:

We all understand why u did it man. There is just nothing out there for us :feels:

Yes! If you are truely convinced that you will never be able to have a family or be accepted it kills off any and all motivation to get anything at all done. I think in my case the main problem was a psychological one though. My parents both were very insecure and isolated themselves from society. They were drug addicts. And this is why I am insecure. And unfortunately women notice it and see it as a weakness but they do not see what story is behind all of this.

I wish women were giving men like us a choice. It would give us strength. But unfortunately with women it works like with a bank. A bank will only give you a loan if you have securities to back the loan up with. Likewise a woman will not take a risk to waste time on you if she does not have a guarantee that you will be a decent partner for her. Which is very sad tbh. Or at least this applies to the women I have met so far. Maybe there are other women but I never met one of those then.

Challenge? What fucking challenge? Either you are Chad and you play on god mode or you are a looser before it even began. Challenge is when you put effort and improve your results but no amount of effort would fix you face/frame/bone structure.

Challenge? What fucking challenge? Either you are Chad and you play on god mode or you are a looser before it even began. Challenge is when you put effort and improve your results but no amount of effort would fix you face/frame/bone structure.

I am not sure what you are referring to.

How did you survive on the streets ?

How did you survive on the streets ?

I had a couple of web sites and I made some money this way i.e. by advertising. This is how I financed my NEET lifestyle but for the first two years after I was kicked out it simply wasn't enough to afford a permanent place to stay at and I had debt to pay off, too. Back then I made friends with a buddy who had a 7 square foot room in a hostel type shelter. Had found him online a couple of months ago. He was also suffering from severe depression and suicidal. The room was crawling with spiders and bugs and we were freezing at night because the window wouldn't close properly and we always had to hide from the janitor because obviously it wasn't allowed for me to be there. I always knew if the janitor finds out I am there because someone complains or my friend kicks me out because he is sick of me then I will probably die outside in the winter. At the same time it was really hard to deal with the guy as he constantly was dragging me down and making me feel bad due to his depression. But I couldn't leave the situation because I knew without him I would be sleeping under a fucking bridge and winter is cold here.

Those were the most fucked up years of my sorry ass life.

I remember one time we had a problem with asian ladybugs. There were over 200 in the room and we filled two Coca Cola bottles with them.

If you are good looking, females will approach you. Since they didn't, you can assume that you didn't miss out on anything. Don't beat yourself up.

I think it's sad how your parents treated you. They were junkies and you paid the price because of their stupidities.
Minus your weight problem, how bad your other features are ?

I also, one thing that spoiled me was being born with thick curly (not the kind that does not get wet) I think the corticosteroids also swelled me up and created fat cells that really assayed after the growth of adolescence ended after 21 years, then with 22 I discovered that my penis was considered small because I gained weight .... it all started (maybe) when I was 8 years old and did a vision test at school, maybe without this I would not have taken corticosteroids and would not stop being thin since after that even when thin I had a reserve of belly that accompanies me to this very slim today, but I do not know if I would gain weight in spite of that.

Thanks for advice boyo tbh weed is fine tbhthb and the another legit advice would be getting surgeries before you turn 25 tbh. If you were 6/10 you would've experienced at least one IOI, did you experience any?

i wonder how many men went through this phase, end up totally intimidated by society and just not participate or leave the home. how common it has gotten.
btw i posted before and many others agreed how even if you are gainfully employed you can end up leading a NEET lifestyle where you don't talk to anyone and are alone at home absent that 9 to 5 interval. it's pretty much what you end up stuck with when you force yourself into employment but can't catch any other break.

I had a couple of web sites and I made some money this way i.e. by advertising. This is how I financed my NEET lifestyle but for the first two years after I was kicked out it simply wasn't enough to afford a permanent place to stay at and I had debt to pay off, too. Back then I made friends with a buddy who had a 7 square foot room in a hostel type shelter. Had found him online a couple of months ago. He was also suffering from severe depression and suicidal. The room was crawling with spiders and bugs and we were freezing at night because the window wouldn't close properly and we always had to hide from the janitor because obviously it wasn't allowed for me to be there. I always knew if the janitor finds out I am there because someone complains or my friend kicks me out because he is sick of me then I will probably die outside in the winter. At the same time it was really hard to deal with the guy as he constantly was dragging me down and making me feel bad due to his depression. But I couldn't leave the situation because I knew without him I would be sleeping under a fucking bridge and winter is cold here.

Those were the most fucked up years of my sorry ass life.

I remember one time we had a problem with asian ladybugs. There were over 200 in the room and we filled two Coca Cola bottles with them.
nice male privilege-maxx

If you are good looking, females will approach you. Since they didn't, you can assume that you didn't miss out on anything. Don't beat yourself up.

Also ... my case was the swelling in the face and have curly hair of the type that still wet but it is residual of mestizaje (I am practically white, not a 50/50 mestizo). In the 2000s there was also all the prejudice in smoothing my hair and playing in school ... but my main problem was the swelling on my face, my bones are good, not so much, but I do not have a jaw set back for example.

The swollen face can be slightly improved with non-curly hair that does not have to be always low.
CURIOUSLY I WAS BLACKPILL FOR THE FAT FACE, I KNEW IN ANY WAY THAT WAS BAD!

Last edited:
Thanks for advice boyo tbh weed is fine tbhthb and the another legit advice would be getting surgeries before you turn 25 tbh. If you were 6/10 you would've experienced at least one IOI, did you experience any?

PM because no brag rule. Not like there is much to brag about.

this is all cope. If a woman likes you she will approach you. If you were never approached by women then you never had a shot.

I cold approached hundreds of women with no success because I thought I "just have to put myself out there and try". It´s all cope.

this is all cope. If a woman likes you she will approach you. If you were never approached by women then you never had a shot.

I cold approached hundreds of women with no success because I thought I "just have to put myself out there and try". It´s all cope.

At school the boys just said that it was only to approach, that makes you even more insecure if it is not blackpill that I only went deeper with 25 years in 2018! Before it was redpill since 2013 in 2015 or 2016 mixed with a bit of MGTOW and only now discovered the blackpill.

Jesus fucking Christ, your story is pretty fucked up. Well, at least you survived, I quess it's something? Also this statement:
"Realizing this makes everything only more sad. I have missed out on so much simply because I was in bad psychological health. "
is kinda self defeating I mean sure, you lost a lot of time. But thinking about that is wasting even more time. You will wake up in 10 years and thinks "oh man, if only I was 40 years old again...."
I wasted my teens and 20's, I'm almost 30 and just not that long ago I turned my life for better(still incel, but almost everything else is better), and I'm not gonna look back. Last 7 years I pretty much wasted every day on regrets, thinking about past, and just being miserable... I recommend trying meditation, it helps a lot

Last edited:
Jesus fucking Christ, your story is pretty fucked up. Well, at least you survived, I quess it's something? Also this statement:
"Realizing this makes everything only more sad. I have missed out on so much simply because I was in bad psychological health. "
is kinda self defeating I mean sure, you lost a lot of time. But thinking about that is wasting even more time. You will wake up in 10 years and thinks "oh man, if only I was 40 years old again...."
I wasted my teens and 20's, I'm almost 30 and just not that long ago I turned my life for better(still incel, but almost everything else is better), and I'm gonna look back. Last 7 years I pretty much wasted every day on regrets, thinking about past, and just being miserable... I recommend trying meditation, it helps a lot

You are right bro...good post.