Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I will go to Mcdonalds again today

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Commencing the fast food cope. I never ate much fast food growing up but might as well start now right? I mean what's the point in denying myself the pleasure? I don't get many pleasures living life as a subhuman. If I get fat it'll just be motivation to rope. win win. HERE I COME OBESITY
Peep

One thing I like about fast food places is that they're about the only restaurants where you can eat alone without looking like an incel loser in public.

McDicks tastes like shit 2/3rds of the time- what do you order, bruv?

What do you usually have there? I always have a Quarter pounder cheeseburger meal, large, and only cheese, can't stand any of the other shit they put on there.

Seems more like you've already went to Taco Bell with the rate you're shitting out threads. :lul:

Ever since McDonald's changed their Quarter Pounders to fresh beef there's been a definite improvement. It's not gourmet or anything but it's a lot better than the old version. I like their fries too.

What I don't like are those phony-fancy "artisan" chicken sandwiches or whatever the hell they're calling them. It's McDonald's. They shouldn't try to be something they're not. They'll never be "gourmet" or "healthy." Yeah, their stuff is low-quality ingredients that aren't healthy, but it's cheap, it's fast, and you know what you're getting. Those are the selling points they should be using.

$1 - Large Ice Tea
$4 - 2x junior chicken burgers

Sometimes I love a Big Mac.

I'm already getting heartburn thinking of the sodium.

Isn't there any Japanese restaurant you can go to or something?

What do you usually have there? I always have a Quarter pounder cheeseburger meal, large, and only cheese, can't stand any of the other shit they put on there.
quarter pounder meal
Ever since McDonald's changed their Quarter Pounders to fresh beef there's been a definite improvement. It's not gourmet or anything but it's a lot better than the old version. I like their fries too.

What I don't like are those phony-fancy "artisan" chicken sandwiches or whatever the hell they're calling them. It's McDonald's. They shouldn't try to be something they're not. They'll never be "gourmet" or "healthy." Yeah, their stuff is low-quality ingredients that aren't healthy, but it's cheap, it's fast, and you know what you're getting. Those are the selling points they should be using.
really? last time I had the old quarter pounder was like 10 yrs ago so I can't compare lol
I'm already getting heartburn thinking of the sodium.

Isn't there any Japanese restaurant you can go to or something?
i know a good one called harakiri but I don't have the required katana for entry
$1 - Large Ice Tea
$4 - 2x junior chicken burgers
normie shit

Big tasty with pepsi always hits the spot

One thing I like about fast food places is that they're about the only restaurants where you can eat alone without looking like an incel loser in public.

Holy fuck now that I think about it thats so true

I always see people eating there alone and it kind of makes me feel better, but tbh those people probably have friends while I dont

i know a good one called harakiri but I don't have the required katana for entry

Mmmm I've heard of that one.

I'm trying to get in to this Japanese buffet called manko but it's very exclusive.

Commencing the fast food cope. I never ate much fast food growing up but might as well start now right? I mean what's the point in denying myself the pleasure? I don't get many pleasures living life as a subhuman. If I get fat it'll just be motivation to rope. win win. HERE I COME OBESITY View attachment 37450
Join the club. I’m 17 and been doing this shit for years. I once consumed 8 regular size donuts when I was 9.

I'm trying to get in to this Japanese buffet called manko but it's very exclusive.
Funny you mention that last week there was this ramen shop called loli I tried to get into but the entrance was too tight

Last edited:

This. The one good thing about being an incel is being able to appreciate the little things in life. Being able to take a break from LDARing in my room and having a nice meal on a quiet evening with maybe a few people coming in every now and then is the best. It makes me feel like a normie.

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

I only go for the $1 sodas.

K E E P O N B L O A T I N G
1534928443250.jpg

quesarito is the bestarito

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
> r/copypasta
Cucc

Truecels only eat mama's foods

@Indari Mogs me, I have an undiagnosed eating disorder i.e. esophagus problem and a ton of allergies so it takes me 3-4 times as long to eat a meal than anyone else so I can´t even cope with food :feelscry:

@Indari Mogs me, I have an undiagnosed eating disorder i.e. esophagus problem and a ton of allergies so it takes me 3-4 times as long to eat a meal than anyone else so I can´t even cope with food :feelscry:
over4u. over4me. over4us

McDonalds has always been quite comfy for me. Not sure why. Think my mom said something about taking me there when I was little, although I can't really remember it much anymore.

McDonalds has always been quite comfy for me. Not sure why. Think my mom said something about taking me there when I was little, although I can't really remember it much anymore.
i just ate a hole tube of chips

i just ate a hole tube of chips
What flavour? Did you get a drink?

Try not to go overboard with this lifestyle, bro. It's expensive and leads down a long and painful road in the long term - being obese fucking sucks and anyone who can avoid it, should. There are better ways to cope.

I guess food is a cope for some. Life is short, laugh and grow fat.

Do they bar entry for people? I don’t get it. I thought anyone willing to cough up the cash can eat, never turn down a customer.