Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I will end it soon

edger0uter

edger0uter

New Chains, Same Shackles
★★★★★
If you've come across my posts before, you might have seen me talk about how my main issue is my weight. Originally, I planned to get my own apartment, which I did, start cooking for myself, and to count my calories to solve this issue and possibly even escape inceldom. However, I've done some thinking.

In a Discord server I am in, two foids were saying "Good morning" to each other and wishing each other a good day. I decided to join in and wished them a good morning as well. To no surprise, my message was not acknowledged by either of them. They were reacting with hearts below each other's messages and responding to each other, but I was practically invisible to them. One of the said foids knows what I look like, but the other one doesn't, so I decided to send a selfie of Jordan Barrett with the caption "Going shopping. Really don't feel like doing it though", hoping that at least the one that doesn't know what I look like takes the bait and finally acknowledges my existence.

What happened after is irrelevant. What isn't, is that I started thinking about Jordan Barrett, which led to me watching videos on him and doing research on how he rose to fame. Turns out, even as a child, he was incredibly tall, and got discovered by a modeling agency at the age of 14.

Sidenote; this wasn't my first time researching his life; during the whole looksmaxxing trend on TikTok, I researched Jordan's, Sean's, and Chico's lives.

When I got reminded of how successful Jordan was, even at such a young age, I remembered hearing or reading somewhere, that he used to be a bully before his success, which lead to me finding this Reddit thread where people confirm that this was the case.

For some reason, hearing and reading all this made think deeply about life and how unfair it is. This wasn't supposed to happen; he is a bad guy, so why did god gift him looks this good and a height that makes women leave a trail behind them? And this is not a cherry-picked example of unfairness. There are studies suggesting bullies are more successful later in life than those who had to endure the bullying.

I suppose one could try to make the best out of the cards they were dealt with, but what would be the purpose behind doing that? Everything about your life is predetermined - if you were a loser back then, you will always be a loser. Those who are successful right now, the people you might look up to, they never had to read self-improvement books. They never had to watch self-improvement videos. They were just born successful.

In conclusion, I will probably just give up in the very near future.

I've tried two anti-depressants thus far, but both of them didn't work. I've tried meeting women online by rocking every single dating app I wasn't banned from yet at once, but received absolutely no matches. I have cold approached women before, but the last time I did it, I didn't get one single response after texting her. I've tried doing the things I used to enjoy, such as making music and playing video games, but I have lost all interest in them and doing them feels more like work rather than fun. I have two IRL friends, but I doubt that they would ever think about calling or texting me on their own so we can do something. I had one really close and talented online-friend from Colombia who made music that is just as professional and good as huge artists, but he fucking died. I feel so bad; I don't even remember the date he passed away on. I am highly educated, but my looks will always make people think negatively of me, even when I'm objectively better than they are. I could earn quite a bit of money, but there's nothing left I could buy that would help me cope, and I am way too unmotivated to get a job.

I don't have a specific date or time, but I doubt that my life will radically change soon enough for me to decide not to do it in the near future.

I have thought about how I do it already, but I still am unsure which route I should take (suggestions are appreciated):
  • Stabbing myself in the neck with my knife - Bleeding to death, especially when you hit a major vein, is pretty quick, and you will pass out before dying. However, someone told me that you will struggle with getting air and will drown on your own blood. While it would be over relatively quick, that sounds horrible.
  • Blending a huge amount of apple cores in a mixer and getting cyanide poisoning - There is something in apple cores that, when you crush and metabolize them, turns into cyanide in your body. I've heard that cyanide kills you close to instantly, but ChatGPT and Wikipedia say otherwise and that the whole experience isn't quite painless and enjoyable.
Sadly, I don't have access to guns, as I'm not American or from some shitty 3rd world country, so that option is off the table.

Man, I really don't feel like writing a suicide note. This is one of the things that kept me from going through with it before - having to put effort into writing a suicide note. If people remember you, people will remember your suicide note, so you have to make sure it is perfect as to not get remembered as a turbo autist. Writing something like this per hand is way better technically, as it is your own font, but if you mess up, you have to start over so it looks perfect. Well, I guess you don't have to, but that's the way my inner perfectionist wants it. Typing it up on a computer eliminates this issue, but it'll be way less personal, and you'd have to print the pages out, unless you are confident that your parents will log into your PC to check for notes and then figure out how to open it.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

This wasn't supposed to happen; he is a bad guy, so why did god
Are you religious?
by rocking every single dating app I wasn't banned from yet at once,
Why were you banned from Dating Apps?

If people remember you, people will remember your suicide note, so you have to make sure it is perfect as to not get remembered as a turbo autist.
Are you Autistic?

There are studies suggesting bullies are more successful later in life than those who had to endure the bullying.
Were you Bullied?

Are you religious?
I am. I am an orthodox Christian, though I am bad at being one - I haven't read the bible, I have never prayed nor do I know how to, I keep sinning, ...
Why were you banned from Dating Apps?
I got pissed off at some point, due to my lack of success, and started insulting women, being racist, etc. I also once tried to pretend to be a woman, so I could get money from faggots even more desperate than me, but Tinder didn't really enjoy that idea.
Are you Autistic?
No idea, but probably not. On the 4th of September, I have an appointment to figure out what exactly is wrong with me, though.
Were you Bullied?
Yep.

What you're remembered as doesn't matter at all. Only egomaniacs care about that shit.

If you've come across my posts before, you might have seen me talk about how my main issue is my weight. Originally, I planned to get my own apartment, which I did, start cooking for myself, and to count my calories to solve this issue and possibly even escape inceldom. However, I've done some thinking.

In a Discord server I am in, two foids were saying "Good morning" to each other and wishing each other a good day. I decided to join in and wished them a good morning as well. To no surprise, my message was not acknowledged by either of them. They were reacting with hearts below each other's messages and responding to each other, but I was practically invisible to them. One of the said foids knows what I look like, but the other one doesn't, so I decided to send a selfie of Jordan Barrett with the caption "Going shopping. Really don't feel like doing it though", hoping that at least the one that doesn't know what I look like takes the bait and finally acknowledges my existence.

What happened after is irrelevant. What isn't, is that I started thinking about Jordan Barrett, which led to me watching videos on him and doing research on how he rose to fame. Turns out, even as a child, he was incredibly tall, and got discovered by a modeling agency at the age of 14.

Sidenote; this wasn't my first time researching his life; during the whole looksmaxxing trend on TikTok, I researched Jordan's, Sean's, and Chico's lives.

When I got reminded of how successful Jordan was, even at such a young age, I remembered hearing or reading somewhere, that he used to be a bully before his success, which lead to me finding this Reddit thread where people confirm that this was the case.

For some reason, hearing and reading all this made think deeply about life and how unfair it is. This wasn't supposed to happen; he is a bad guy, so why did god gift him looks this good and a height that makes women leave a trail behind them? And this is not a cherry-picked example of unfairness. There are studies suggesting bullies are more successful later in life than those who had to endure the bullying.

I suppose one could try to make the best out of the cards they were dealt with, but what would be the purpose behind doing that? Everything about your life is predetermined - if you were a loser back then, you will always be a loser. Those who are successful right now, the people you might look up to, they never had to read self-improvement books. They never had to watch self-improvement videos. They were just born successful.

I've tried two anti-depressants thus far, but both of them didn't work. I've tried meeting women online by rocking every single dating app I wasn't banned from yet at once, but received absolutely no matches. I have cold approached women before, but the last time I did it, I didn't get one single response after texting her. I've tried doing the things I used to enjoy, such as making music and playing video games, but I have lost all interest in them and doing them feels more like work rather than fun. I have two IRL friends, but I doubt that they would ever think about calling or texting me on their own so we can do something. I had one really close and talented online-friend from Colombia who made music that is just as professional and good as huge artists, but he fucking died. I feel so bad; I don't even remember the date he passed away on. I am highly educated, but my looks will always make people think negatively of me, even when I'm objectively better than they are. I could earn quite a bit of money, but there's nothing left I could buy that would help me cope, and I am way too unmotivated to get a job.

I don't have a specific date or time, but I doubt that my life will radically change soon enough for me to decide not to do it in the near future.

I have thought about how I do it already, but I still am unsure which route I should take (suggestions are appreciated):
  • Stabbing myself in the neck with my knife - Bleeding to death, especially when you hit a major vein, is pretty quick, and you will pass out before dying. However, someone told me that you will struggle with getting air and will drown on your own blood. While it would be over relatively quick, that sounds horrible.
  • Blending a huge amount of apple cores in a mixer and getting cyanide poisoning - There is something in apple cores that, when you crush and metabolize them, turns into cyanide in your body. I've heard that cyanide kills you close to instantly, but ChatGPT and Wikipedia say otherwise and that the whole experience isn't quite painless and enjoyable.
Sadly, I don't have access to guns, as I'm not American or from some shitty 3rd world country, so that option is off the table.

Man, I really don't feel like writing a suicide note. This is one of the things that kept me from going through with it before - having to put effort into writing a suicide note. If people remember you, people will remember your suicide note, so you have to make sure it is perfect as to not get remembered as a turbo autist. Writing something like this per hand is way better technically, as it is your own font, but if you mess up, you have to start over so it looks perfect. Well, I guess you don't have to, but that's the way my inner perfectionist wants it. Typing it up on a computer eliminates this issue, but it'll be way less personal, and you'd have to print the pages out, unless you are confident that your parents will log into your PC to check for notes and then figure out how to open it.

how old are you

whats your height, country, and how would you rate yourself on a scale one to ten
5'11, Austria, I don't know honestly what I would rate myself. People, women especially, have told me straight up that I am ugly.

I guess looksmaxxing in my case would mean losing weight, so no. I've attempted to lose weight, but I've never succeeded.
why not? whats your weight? i used to think the same and i have so far lost 10 kgs in around 3 months

It sounds like a very sad life brocel :feelsbadman:. I can relate to almost everything you said except the part about being professional and making money, I'm a fucking useless loser even in that aspect. If you plan on ending your life, it's best to follow the recommendations on this forum. I wish you the best, I hope you find the peace you didn't find in this world.

Lose it now while you're young enough to have some skin bounce back. Trust me you don't wanna lose it later in life like me.

Just count calories, buy zero fat shit. You can eat pizza all day and lose weight if you make it with zero fat cheese, turkey pepperoni, canadian bacan, pizza sauce, and a low carb / keto wrap as the crust.. (I legit ate this almost every day for months while losing weight at an absurd rate)

Shrimp, low fat beef, lean steak. All are almost impossible to not lose weight on if you eat mostly that. Shrimp are like a hack in the matrix like 500 calories per pound. On top of it being lower calorie and high volume, your body uses more energy to digest it.

Just mostly cut out fat because it's so high calorie, no nuts, no butter. force feed protein. Fiber is op also, don't be scared of apples and shit if you like them

Lose it now while you're young enough to have some skin bounce back. Trust me you don't wanna lose it later in life like me.

Just count calories, buy zero fat shit. You can eat pizza all day and lose weight if you make it with zero fat cheese, turkey pepperoni, canadian bacan, pizza sauce, and a low carb / keto wrap as the crust.. (I legit ate this almost every day for months while losing weight at an absurd rate)

Shrimp, low fat beef, lean steak. All are almost impossible to not lose weight on if you eat mostly that. Shrimp are like a hack in the matrix like 500 calories per pound. On top of it being lower calorie and high volume, your body uses more energy to digest it.

Just mostly cut out fat because it's so high calorie, no nuts, no butter. force feed protein. Fiber is op also, don't be scared of apples and shit if you like them
None of that is necessary. In the past few years I was under a very intense depression and would go days without eating (and sometimes without drinking water), subsisting on cigarettes and weed. I lost 20 kg in 3 months. If I can do it, you can too.

None of that is necessary. In the past few years I was under a very intense depression and would go days without eating (and sometimes without drinking water), subsisting on cigarettes and weed. I lost 20 kg in 3 months. If I can do it, you can too.
Yeah if you want to be skin and bones with no muscle go ahead and starve yourself.

I did it, lost weight at a retardedly fast speed by starving myself. Took many months to put back on enough muscle to not look like a twig. Nofap was easy though because your sex drive goes to 0 so I guess one good thing.

If your future like 30+ y/o self could talk to you he would be on his knees with tears in his eyes begging you to start now.

Ask Christ for help. Be earnest and it will happen.

being a truecel is being fundamentally a failure, no advice here GrAY

Did you ever consider trying Wegovy or Ozempic for weight loss?

Ngl I dont give a shit how people view me if I make a suicide note
At that point Ill be dead anyway so I dont care

What do you think you would even write in your note??

why not? whats your weight? i used to think the same and i have so far lost 10 kgs in around 3 months
Not sure what my current weight is, and I already ate something, so weighing myself right now would give me an inaccurate number, but it should be around 135kg right now. I know the theory behind losing weight and if I actually did what I am supposed to, I would be losing a whole kilogram per week, but with every attempt to lose weight I began to give up quicker and quicker

If your future like 30+ y/o self could talk to you he would be on his knees with tears in his eyes begging you to start now.

Ask Christ for help. Be earnest and it will happen.
I am a Christian, but I am a horrible one. I've tried reading the bible and gave up shortly after because I was frustrated at how I didn't remember anything I just read (likely an ADHD thing). Never have I prayed before, nor do I know how to do it. There is not one major sin that I haven't committed, as far as I know:
  • Gluttony - I am quite literally fat right now and keep on eating fast food
  • Wrath - I fucking hate women for denying me a happy life. All I've ever wanted was to be loved, to feel supported, and someone I can have sex with; which are things that Chad can get just like that with no effort.
  • Sloth - I have lost the motivation to do literally anything. If it were up to me, I would rot in my room all day.
  • Pride - I feel superior to others, due to my education. There are people far more educated than me, but I'm above average (higher college of IT).
  • Greed - I keep on buying fake high luxury bags, watches, jewelry, and clothes. If I'm not good-looking by default, I want to show the world that I am successful in another way, and owning materialistic things that would cost an inhumane amount of money if real is my way of doing that. Not quite sure if this is the best example for greed, but this is what came to my mind first.
  • Envy - I envy happy couples and I hate them for living a better, happier life than me. Especially when I see race traitors. Why would women commit bestiality instead of at least letting a white Chad fuck them?

Did you ever consider trying Wegovy or Ozempic for weight loss?
I did, and I guess I know someone who could get that for me. I don't know how I would pair this with a regular "diet", though. Like, if I eat to be in a caloric deficit and take Ozempic at the same time, will that make me lose an unhealthy amount of weight that will eventually come back due to how fast I lost it?

Ngl I dont give a shit how people view me if I make a suicide note
At that point Ill be dead anyway so I dont care

What do you think you would even write in your note??
Everything. Everything that went wrong, why certain things happened or why I did certain things, my opinion on the world's issues, ... I'd just give them an in-depth explanation of my mind, if that makes sense, so they can at least try to understand me.

Everything. Everything that went wrong, why certain things happened or why I did certain things, my opinion on the world's issues, ... I'd just give them an in-depth explanation of my mind, if that makes sense, so they can at least try to understand me.
Depending on my mental state at the time I’d either write a note like that or write a really mysterious note or something to fuck with people

My final act of trolling to the world

Depending on my mental state at the time I’d either write a note like that or write a really mysterious note or something to fuck with people

My final act of trolling to the world
draw a trollface on the note

I did, and I guess I know someone who could get that for me. I don't know how I would pair this with a regular "diet", though. Like, if I eat to be in a caloric deficit and take Ozempic at the same time, will that make me lose an unhealthy amount of weight that will eventually come back due to how fast I lost it?
Are the rest of your genes apart from your weight bad or is it mainly your weight thats the problem??

Do you think your face could look decent if you lost weight??
Im guessing not if your considering its over

draw a trollface on the note
Nah thats too obvious

Maybe I will kill someone else and hide their body and then act like Im leaving the coordinates to their corpse in my suicide note so their family can find their body and give them a funeral
But when they find the location they uncover a box with a note inside with only the troll face drawn on it

That would be the peak trolling act of my life
no one could top that not easily anyway

Are the rest of your genes apart from your weight bad or is it mainly your weight thats the problem??

Do you think your face could look decent if you lost weight??
Im guessing not if your considering its over
Surprisingly, several people have told me that I have a lot of potential and that all I need to do is get lean. Back when I was younger and not as fat, though I was never really skinny (thanks, mom and dad), I was still a loser. No success with women, never had a girlfriend in my life, was an outsider, ... this all points to the conclusion that I would still be not enough, even if I lost weight.

Nah thats too obvious

Maybe I will kill someone else and hide their body and then act like Im leaving the coordinates to their corpse in my suicide note so their family can find their body and give them a funeral
But when they find the location they uncover a box with a note inside with only the troll face drawn on it

That would be the peak trolling act of my life
no one could top that not easily anyway
Can't wait for the media to give you a name like "The Trollface Killer"

Surprisingly, several people have told me that I have a lot of potential and that all I need to do is get lean. Back when I was younger and not as fat, though I was never really skinny (thanks, mom and dad), I was still a loser. No success with women, never had a girlfriend in my life, was an outsider, ... this all points to the conclusion that I would still be not enough, even if I lost weight.
Theres no point giving up if You have a chance if you lose weight you may aswell lose the weight first
Like that other guy was saying you could take weightloss drugs

You may aswell do this first unless your just genuinely done with life
then fair enough if you kill yourself

I might become a serial killer as a cope tbf
I can be like the zodiac killer that guy was definitely an incel

Lucky mf got away with all of it too
Just live in the 60s thoery
Imagine the shit you could get away with back then If you were dark triad

I hope someone actually does this eventually and ends up with alot of victims
Imagine a guy killing someone and then leaving a trollface picture as a calling card :feelskek:

Theres no point giving up if You have a chance if you lose weight you may aswell lose the weight first
Like that other guy was saying you could take weightloss drugs

You may aswell do this first unless your just genuinely done with life
then fair enough if you kill yourself
I think I'll just try cooking for myself, once I live on my own. Losing weight that way will take quite a long time, which is also something that demotivates me, like, imagine having to wait like 1–2 years to be considered worth of love and respect, but it saves quite a lot of money. Ozempic and similar are expensive.

your sex drive goes to 0 so I guess one good thing.
yes I totaly remember the feeling of dying and just thinking about food everyday every moment I starve myself (one meal a day) for many month and I had no sex drive at all and I understood how empoverished subhuman in third world country could just work for their meal :feelsbadman:

I think I'll just try cooking for myself, once I live on my own. Losing weight that way will take quite a long time, which is also something that demotivates me, like, imagine having to wait like 1–2 years to be considered worth of love and respect, but it saves quite a lot of money. Ozempic and similar are expensive.
If your genuinely thinking of killing yourself then you may aswell take the drugs if you have enough money
If you are 21 and fat and say you lose motivation everytime you think about losing weight then realistically its probably not going to happen

Its either that or you rope without even seeing what could come from fatloss

Even If you lose weight you probably wont get love unless you have a good face under the fat but atleast you will get more respect since your 5’11
Thats better then what Some of us get

I hope someone actually does this eventually and ends up with alot of victims
Imagine a guy killing someone and then leaving a trollface picture as a calling card :feelskek:

If your genuinely thinking of killing yourself then you may aswell take the drugs if you have enough money
If you are 21 and fat and say you lose motivation everytime you think about losing weight then realistically its probably not going to happen

Its either that or you rope without even seeing what could come from fatloss

Even If you lose weight you probably wont get love unless you have a good face under the fat but atleast you will get more respect since your 5’11
Thats better then what Some of us get
Currently, a NEET. My lack of motivation is REALLY bad. All the things I used to enjoy, making music and playing video games, feel exhausting and boring to do nowadays.
I don't even brush my teeth anymore.

I do have some money saved up, and I am currently receiving unemployment benefits, but having your own apartment isn't quite cheap, so who knows how much longer my money will be with me.

If my best friend gave me the money he owes me, I'd be chilling for a bit longer. He owes me over €5000 and said that he would give me my money back, possibly even more, once he has sold the car he bought for the money (used car salesman).

Not sure what my current weight is, and I already ate something, so weighing myself right now would give me an inaccurate number, but it should be around 135kg right now. I know the theory behind losing weight and if I actually did what I am supposed to, I would be losing a whole kilogram per week, but with every attempt to lose weight I began to give up quicker and quicker
You don't have the dicipline to lose thats where the problem lies. You must be more endurance about not eating and keeping your diet, that could be why people are calling you ugly.

You don't have the dicipline to lose thats where the problem lies. You must be more endurance about not eating and keeping your diet, that could be why people are calling you ugly.
This is why I got my own apartment. I hope that living alone will give me the discipline necessary to lose the weight and maybe even gain some mooscles. Either that, or I will further destroy myself. Let's see where this will get me...

Have you ever been leen after finishing your growth and puberty. If not do it and then u will know if ur an incel or not.

I don't even brush my teeth anymore.
Ive stopped doing it as much too
I still do it but sometimes I just end up not doing it
Thats what Happens when you get the blackpilled depression your just left empty with no motivation to do anything that requires any effort

Can you not move back in with your parents??
It would be easier to neet and save more money like that

Ive just seen you say to another guy that you weigh 135 kg
You could look alot better under that fat thats a crazy amount of fat to have
It could make alot of difference to lose that and the effort could be worth it depending on what you look like underneath

This is why I got my own apartment. I hope that living alone will give me the discipline necessary to lose the weight and maybe even gain some mooscles. Either that, or I will further destroy myself. Let's see where this will get me...
You will probably keep destroying yourself if you follow the current pattern your on which Is what ends up happening to most people in life

We are all in the situation our genes determined for us
Not to sound like a redpiller but it seems like you don’t have the discipline to stick to losing weight and It will stay that way since its in your genes to be like that

Just like its genes for someone to be hardworking or lazy
And tbf its not going to help with motivation when someone is blackpilled and knows their chances arent that good
If you arent a naturally driven person its over at that point unless you are a chad

Why do you have to live in your own apartment to eat normally cant you just do that at home?
Im guessing your family eats unhealthy food alot and you cant resist it

Someone with the right genes could easily resist this and lose weight but it seems like this isnt going to happen for you thats why it would be better to take the drugs since it doesnt require much willpower

Last edited:
Have you ever been leen after finishing your growth and puberty. If not do it and then u will know if ur an incel or not.
I haven't, no. I've always been fat my entire life. Special thanks to my parents for kickstarting my obesity :feelsokman:

I'll try, but who knows if I'll be able to actually do it without relapsing and giving up, like in the last 500 tries.

I haven't, no. I've always been fat my entire life. Special thanks to my parents for kickstarting my obesity :feelsokman:

I'll try, but who knows if I'll be able to actually do it without relapsing and giving up, like in the last 500 tries.
bro just imagine you are a normie or even chadlite under the fat 0_0. As an incel I have no motivation to do anything in life because I'm doomed and suicide is my only way out of miserie, but YOU are maybe just suffering because you cannot lose weight ??
I starved myself once (being and incel and knowing I will still be one) just because I wanted to try to see how far I could go. It worked (even if it is not recomended). I go to 90kg to 55 doing no exercise. What I mean is that losing weight is accesible even for unmotivated ones like me if u just stop eating.

Ive stopped doing it as much too
I still do it but sometimes I just end up not doing it
Thats what Happens when you get the blackpilled depression your just left empty with no motivation to do anything that requires any effort

Can you not move back in with your parents??
It would be easier to neet and save more money like that

Ive just seen you say to another guy that you weigh 135 kg
You could look alot better under that fat thats a crazy amount of fat to have
It could make alot of difference to lose that and the effort could be worth it depending on what you look like underneath
I'll be stuck with this apartment now, for a bit. The contracts for electricity, gas, water etc. have already been signed and have some minimum running time. I don't live there yet, by the way, as I am still waiting on some furniture to arrive. Currently, still at my parent's, but won't take long until everything arrives and all of my stuff is transferred over to the new place.

135kg is a lot, yeah, but the fact that I didn't have any success with women when I was "just chubby" is evidence that it's not worth it, except for health and seeing-my-dick-in-its-full-length benefits. Also, there is the fact that I wasn't popular. As I said, life is predetermined. Jordan was highly successful at 14. It was not over for him since the very beginning. I doubt that women will throw themselves at me once I'm lean.

bro just imagine you are a normie or even chadlite under the fat 0_0. As an incel I have no motivation to do anything in life because I'm doomed and suicide is my only way out of miserie, but YOU are maybe just suffering because you cannot lose weight ??
I starved myself once (being and incel and knowing I will still be one) just because I wanted to try to see how far I could go. It worked (even if it is not recomended). I go to 90kg to 55 doing no exercise. What I mean is that losing weight is accesible even for unmotivated ones like me if u just stop eating.
But I gained it back after because I didn't care stayin like that. And was very weak (physically) and I had a low blood pressure. So just take your time do some exercise and then u will be informed of what the rest of your life will looks like.

Yeah you are lucky, but you're kinda... Upset