Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I wasn't supposed to live

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
Allergies
Weak palate and prone to cavities
Low IQ ( certified )
Mentall illnesses ( certified OCD + BDD)
Myopia
Balding
Short height and bad frame ( even if gymcelled )
It's like my immune system is telling me I'm genetic trash and I should not spread my genes

There are foids with exactly the same characteristics. In a patriarchy u wouldve gotten ur looksmatch.

My parents should've aborted me. It's only due to their selfishness that I'm suffering now. Ugly people SHOULD NOT reproduce.

i always had a bunch of health issues growing up while everyone else was healthy
fuck this body

Ugly people SHOULD NOT reproduce.
I would add, also people with mental health disorders. Men with these conditions will suffer as incel as well as being ostracized from society in other aspects.

Unfortunately, we live in a society where anybody can pass on their genes and where natural selection does not exist. After a couple of generations, genetic mutations accumulate until genetic monstrosities like us are born. My mother should have never been allowed to survive cuz she is a 20 IQ imbecil. People with shitty genetics should not be allowed to be parents because their children will suffer immensely.

Unfortunately, we live in a society where anybody can pass on their genes and where natural selection does not exist. After a couple of generations, genetic mutations accumulate until genetic monstrosities like us are born. My mother should have never been allowed to survive cuz she is a 20 IQ imbecil. People with shitty genetics should not be allowed to be parents because their children will suffer immensely.
This, thats was how evolution working, weak one was dying shortly, instead of living, I suppose to die, It sound weird. I'm not good at functioning as a normal human being even in 21st century. This is what happens when retards just keep breeding, but soon, our resources will run out, stupid monkeys are not going to stop cum inside each other, maybe we will live long enough to watch the world burn.

Many alive today would of died before sterile environments & safety nets were put into place so now the weak genetics exist past childhood more than ever, shit genes will continue to exist not only thanks to environmental factors & frankenfood but women, for every Chad that breeds, the quality of the woman's genetics is a non factor; then we just roll the dice.

We live in a time when the married men of the past would be incel today due to ever higher standards you're expected to measure up to physically & financially.

Thats exactly me, im not supposed to exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back