Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think i want to de-blackpill myself

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
If it's even possible sure I've already seen the man behind the curtain and my rose tinted glasses long since shattered. But I think to a certain degree you can choose to be an artificial bluepiller.

All being black pilled has done is made me into even more of a nahilist, pessimist and mysthropic person. What the fuck is the benefit of that? I dont want to be like that any more, I want to be happy in my own make believe world and I'm willing to delude myself into it.

Being woke doesn't do shit for me or anyone else except make you suicidal/homicidal. Fuck this, I want back into the matrix. Fuck you morpheus for waking me up from my slumber into this shithole reality!

There's no turning back boyo, the truth cannot be covered once uncovered.

Once you go black, you never go back.

If it's even possible sure I've already seen the man behind the curtain and my rose tinted glasses long since shattered. But I think to a certain degree you can choose to be an artificial bluepiller.

All being black pilled has done is made me into even more of a nahilist, pessimist and mysthropic person. What the fuck is the benefit of that? I dont want to be like that any more, I want to be happy in my own make believe world and I'm willing to delude myself into it.

Being woke doesn't do shit for me or anyone else except make you suicidal/homicidal. Fuck this, I want back into the matrix. Fuck you morpheus for waking me up from my slumber into this shithole reality!

There is no way back. You are fucked.

Foids hit the wall. But our wall starts from the back pushing us from the back to a dark endless pit on the edge

It's impossible to forget, but you can distract yourself from the truth.

Now you know the truth you might look into some redpill content, it's lighter and more acceptable, but still based.

You are going to cuck yourself if you force yourself into the bluepill again.

Become Chad and you should be fine.

Kek once you know the black pill there is no going back.

The Blackpill has turned me more to Jesus Christ. Made me more spiritual because it proves there's no hope in this life and the only hope is the next life.

The Blackpill is irrefutable.

Lol, even if you tried doing it, day to day observation of reality, will bring you back to reality quick.

Things you will witness in everyday life:

Ugly people are treated differently, with less respect...Easily observable fact.
Roasties are elevated on society and have thousands of privilege we don't; another easily observable fact.

Just 2 two will always remind why it was over.

No refunds, boyo. Once you swallow the blackpill, it will stay with you forever. Save money and go live off grid in some rural area. It's either that or the rope.

Not possible. Once you've seen it you can't ignore it. No matter how hard you try to pozz yourself, you'll be reminded every day. You can slap on a normie smile and go through the motions of an obedient cuck, but inside you'll always always always know the truth.

No refunds, boyo. Once you swallow the blackpill, it will stay with you forever. Save money and go live off grid in some rural area. It's either that or the rope.

Last edited:
Once you've taken the blackpill you can never go back or ascend.

Everyone here is so autistic smh

Understand, you haven't "swallowed" any "pill". Your outlook is and always has been yours to manipulate if you want to bad enough. The so called matrix is postmodern propaganda and the so called blackpill is simply a set of guidelines for viewing human relationships in a clearer way.

You're gonna be depressed with or without the blackpill if you're a truecel anyway. You think ugly blupilled copers are happy? I don't. Shape your mind up and don't overthink this.

Sorry pal, no refunds; all sales are final.
blackpill is simply a set of guidelines for viewing human nature in a clearer way.

Last edited:
Once you go black you never go back

It's over bro. You've stared into the abyss, now the abyss has stared into you (srs)

You can't go back but you can go forward. Serge calls it being "white pilled". I consider it just regaining your copes and letting go of what you can't control. Plus there is no harm in maintaining a bit of futile hope. Everyone's gotta have a dream. It doesn't matter if you ever can or will achieve it. You just need something to aim for.

Serge posted his perspective here:

I shared mine here:

You might want to read those for some ideas if you're looking for some. Definitely it's not helpful to just ruminate on things going nowhere. But it's not realistic to expect you can unsee everything you've seen. So you need to find a new way forward.

I tried a few times, it kinda worked for a few months but in the end I always go back. I guess it's not in my genetic make-up to be a delusional bluepiller, something always pulls me back to negativity.

Even if you could bluepill yourself, how would that help? Just try to find things which you enjoy tbh.

De-blackpill yourself = Shut your awareness from reality and live in Lah Lah Land.