Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I should make a lookxmaxxing go fund me

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
My goal would be to raise around 20k which isn't a crazy amount when it comes to donations, I think as i've seen people ask for much more. It would also certainly restore my faith in humanity if I were to actually succeed in reaching my goal. The only thing is, I'd of course would have to make my story public and hope people care enough to donate and not just turn me into a meme... Im seriously considering this as otherwise who knows if I'll ever be able to lookxmaxxing on my own. It really should be covered by insurance or something but it's considered cosmetic even though, it effects your mental health your entire life..

Well I heard about a trans that scammed over 300k on go fund me through various donations. Mine would be an honest shot for redemption, surely people would lend a hand. At least that's my hope.. especially with my kinda backstory, I'm confident I'd convince some people out there.

>people willingly giving an ugly male large sums of money knowing they will never receive anything in return and will only make his life better.

Yea that's never going to happen unless you have a massive and loyal online following which I doubt. You should Probably scam people by pretending you're a foid doing the same thing or a troon trying to transition and you'd see far better results

I want to believe but the reason most of those other personal fundraisers are successful is because they are run by pretty people.

Maybe you can pitymaxx if you are truecel tier like I mean really really unredeemable ugly.

Well I heard about a trans that scammed over 300k on go fund me through various donations. Mine would be an honest shot for redemption, surely people would lend a hand. At least that's my hope.. especially with my kinda backstory, I'm confident I'd convince some people out there.

I think that people (in our current day and age) have less sympathy for a man who needs plastic surgery to look socially acceptable than for a man who just wants to wear a dress.