Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I scared a foid costumer at work

El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★★
Due to my job i have acces to the "National Identity Card" which is a document to identify a person in Spain.
They must show it to me, in order to acces to certain discounts asociated with X person. They must prove they are who they claim to be.

I can grab it for a while and theorically i cant storage any data.

If i see a foid i like, i try to memorize her age and name, :feelsdevil: BUT when i really like a foid, i also try to see her adress, :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:, but the adress is in the back of the card and i dont require any information which is there so its suspicious if i check the back of the card. So i try to be very subtle when checking that information, i do it when she is not whatching or i pretend i drop the card.

I've developed my technique to not get "caught" but its not easy to do it. Most of the times i cant do it, dropping too many times the card "by accident" is suspicious and i cant check it if they pay attention. In addition to this i must be fast because i usually must memorize, the street, the number, the flat, and the letter of the flat, as well as the city.

There is a 17 yo foid who i really liked and is a regular costumer, so i checked her name and age the first times, and i was looking for the moment to know her adress, i subtle catch the village she lived in, and the next times her complete adress, the last time i get her complete adress while she was not looking, but when i turned to her i see she was looking to me, yes, i got caught. Nothing really happend because thats and information i dont writte it down but memorize and she doesnt have too much to claim about. But she know i was looking her adress :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Today i saw her again and didnt give me the ID Card :feelskek: i didnt asked her to not to make the situation more akward and be too obvious. sinceshe is a regular costumer and almost all weeks come twice or more time. We know her and we dont really need herID.

I think she really got disturbed by me checking her adress or is scared and dont want give it me again. Unfortunatelly for her i already got her adress, although i dont really think i am going to do anything with that info, i just want keep it "just in case" :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
You should have tickled her

Extremly baseed

Due to my job i have acces to the "National Identity Card" which is a document to identify a person in Spain.
They must show it to me, in order to acces to certain discounts asociated with X person. They must prove they are who they claim to be.

I can grab it for a while and theorically i cant storage any data.

If i see a foid i like, i try to memorize her age and name, :feelsdevil: BUT when i really like a foid, i also try to see her adress, :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:, but the adress is in the back of the card and i dont require any information which is there so its suspicious if i check the back of the card. So i try to be very subtle when checking that information, i do it when she is not whatching or i pretend i drop the card.

I've developed my technique to not get "caught" but its not easy to do it. Most of the times i cant do it, dropping too many times the card "by accident" is suspicious and i cant check it if they pay attention. In addition to this i must be fast because i usually must memorize, the street, the number, the flat, and the letter of the flat, as well as the city.

There is a 17 yo foid who i really liked and is a regular costumer, so i checked her name and age the first times, and i was looking for the moment to know her adress, i subtle catch the village she lived in, and the next times her complete adress, the last time i get her complete adress while she was not looking, but when i turned to her i see she was looking to me, yes, i got caught. Nothing really happend because thats and information i dont writte it down but memorize and she doesnt have too much to claim about. But she know i was looking her adress :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Today i saw her again and didnt give me the ID Card :feelskek: i didnt asked her to not to make the situation more akward and be too obvious. sinceshe is a regular costumer and almost all weeks come twice or more time. We know her and we dont really need herID.

I think she really got disturbed by me checking her adress or is scared and dont want give it me again. Unfortunatelly for her i already got her adress, although i dont really think i am going to do anything with that info, i just want keep it "just in case" :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Based stalkercel:feelsdevil::feelshaha:

I also live in Southern Europe and all the JBs here are basically naked 24/7. And they still expect not to be slut-shamed. JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what , sewer tier

What can you do with that info besides stalking them on Instagram an TikThot.

I also live in Southern Europe and all the JBs here are basically naked 24/7. And they still expect not to be slut-shamed. JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Females like to show their sexual atributes just by the same reasons bonobo females do it, to get social power by faking their sexual reciptivity (in apes the heat is showed by phisical signals, like boobs and butts getting bigger)
Their female monkey brain knows that by showing their breast they are telling to our male monkey brain. "Im in heat time and im in my fertil period".

Men have always countered this by slutshaming them, thats way in all civilizations female sexuality were reprimed.

btw which country, Italy?

Can you discreetly film in your direction with your phone? When you hold the card to examine it, the back should get videoed and you can freeze frame later to pull the information.

A lick on the cheek usually calms them down.

Females like to show their sexual atributes just by the same reasons bonobo females do it, to get social power by faking their sexual reciptivity (in apes the heat is showed by phisical signals, like boobs and butts getting bigger)
Their female monkey brain knows that by showing their breast they are telling to our male monkey brain. "Im in heat time and im in my fertil period".

Men have always countered this by slutshaming them, thats way in all civilizations female sexuality were reprimed.

btw which country, Italy?
Based and evolutionpilled explanation. I'm in Greece.:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Joined Aug 29, 2018
Posts 284
Online 6d 6h 14m

fed-tier account ngl

Very good story, it is worth it to do it but what about hitting on her or oferring to lick her feet for payment? Also, if she refuse, you can try to pay a visit to her, smile more to her, be more "creepy" to her, it is lovely when they get scared since they already live in priviledge and a life of safety, definitely have fun being spooky.