Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I partially regret consuming the blackpill

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Yes, I honestly, I fucking honestly rather be delusional and ignorant than a wise martyr. I can't fucking live seeing people taller than me every 2 seconds, I hate myself, I really do. I've now discovered than I'm actually shorter than I thought I was. Now my nightmares have come true, it wasn't delusion, it was reality. I really was shorter than other people. Females heightmogging me not to mention males, it was true. My fear turns out to be realistic.

I think I regret it. I now live suffering even more. Everytime I see an attractive female I got nuts and I wanna die inside. I'm extremely close to death, have been thinking about suicide(though I also have other problems) and I just can't live like this. I think I regret taking the blackpill, going outside is a literal nightmare, and now that I'm even shorter than I thought I was the fear has come true.

Take the blackpill my ass you're better off hanging yourself than being self-aware. I suffer.

You're not wrong. Many incels with they could go back because of the massive self-awareness they now suffer knowing the blackpill, but some here also like it because of the fact they are self-aware. It's an age old tale of ignorance is bliss or if self awareness is the way to truly making yourself who you are.

inb4 :soy::soy::soy::soy:

You're not wrong. Many incels with they could go back because of the massive self-awareness they now suffer knowing the blackpill, but some here also like it because of the fact they are self-aware. It's an age old tale of ignorance is bliss or if self awareness is the way to truly making yourself who you are.

inb4 :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Wherever a female is, a demon is also present.

I wish I could erase it from my memory, but it's too late. Being blackpilled and ugly doenst do you any good. Only feels temporarily good when shitposting here about how you are proud of being so enlightenend.

well at least the blackpill don't let you think "aLl YoU nEeD iS cOnFiDeNeCe" and you end up doing something really embarrassing and becoming a joke for everybody

I wish I could erase it from my memory, but it's too late. Being blackpilled and ugly doenst do you any good. Only feels temporarily good when shitposting here about how you are proud of being so enlightenend.
Being self-aware brings me closer to death.
well at least the blackpill don't let you think "aLl YoU nEeD iS cOnFiDeNeCe" and you end up doing something really embarrassing and becoming a joke for everybody
I used to have hope, now I have none. No, it's unironically better being a dumb bluepilled retard. Not joking, at least they're somewhat happier.

An incel is a joke to everyone whether he tries or not

Trying does entail the possibility of being knocked out by Chad, arrest, being "creepy" etc though

The issue isn't you getting heightmogged. The issue is you getting facemogged. You are ugly. If you were taller, you'd still be ugly. That's the real blackpill, all that other bullshit is just copes for ugly incels who don't like admitting they're ugly.

The issue isn't you getting heightmogged. The issue is you getting facemogged. You are ugly. If you were taller, you'd still be ugly. That's the real blackpill, all that other bullshit is just copes for ugly incels who don't like admitting they're ugly.
what if you get both tbh. I'm 5'5 AND gross looking

I'm also gross looking. :feelsrope: I'm 5'11 though but even at 6'3 I'd be gross looking.
Height is irrelevant imo, you need to be at the least normal looking and neurotypical

Height is irrelevant imo, you need to be at the least normal looking
I agree with this; not so much with being neurotypical. My brother has a highly autistic curry friend who's gotten himself a gf. Granted, she's a landwhale but she's white.

You know theres no coming back.

cope or the rope boyo

low IQ. A true blackpiller knows that it's FHF (Face, Height, Frame) > All else

If you are ugly and have decent IQ you would have become blackpilled regardless.

I'd rather be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie.
Enlightenment > Happiness

How tall are you @AntiPain?

Yeah once you go blackpill there is no turning back. You realize how shitty life is. Nothing to hope for. Can't trust anybody.

low IQ. A true blackpiller knows that it's FHF (Face, Height, Frame) > All else
Giga cope, face > everything else. Go back to lookism if you're going to say retarded shit like that.

don't kill yourself bro, it'll workout in the end, inceldom is forever for most.

just run SEA game, im sure you'll find a foid

Giga cope, face > everything else. Go back to lookism if you're going to say retarded shit like that.
Face > everything else? Hah, what a stupid statement. So according to you, height is as unimportant as taking showers. So according to you, the fact that "6'" is the best word in men's Tinder profiles is just a coincidence. So according to you, you can be 4'2 and it has no effect on your life. So according to you, you can have the most feminine voice in the world, the smallest and weakest body, the shortest height, but as long as your face is say, 6,83/10, your SMV is 6,83/10. Go back to your local mental asylum if you're going to say retarded shit like that

Ive always known about it since my teens but i didnt know the term for it

better to be blackpilled then a cuck in lalaland

Ignorance is bliss

Face > everything else? Hah, what a stupid statement. So according to you, height is as unimportant as taking showers. So according to you, the fact that "6'" is the best word in men's Tinder profiles is just a coincidence. So according to you, you can be 4'2 and it has no effect on your life. So according to you, you can have the most feminine voice in the world, the smallest and weakest body, the shortest height, but as long as your face is say, 6,83/10, your SMV is 6,83/10. Go back to your local mental asylum if you're going to say retarded shit like that
Low IQ post.

Truly blackpilled niggas can't be even bothered and just wait for this shit to end already

How tall are you

Who said this? Is that retard REEE guy that I have blocked LOL...

He's a fucking cocksucker.

I was blackpilled decades before this site even existed.

Yup, it's @RREEEEEEEEE, whose only rebuttal to that was "Low IQ Post". I truly pity these retards. May St. Blackops2cel have mercy on your soul

Same.

The blackpill has killed any motivation left in me to pursue any goals. I'm literally essentially living to support my aging parents until they retire and die. I have nothing to work for I won't have a family of my own so what's the point?

:(There’s no turning back for me now

blackpill open suicide for me but closed hope and im free to do want i can

Yup, it's @RREEEEEEEEE, whose only rebuttal to that was "Low IQ Post". I truly pity these retards. May St. Blackops2cel have mercy on your soul
JFL @ THESE COPING SUB 5 MALES. FACE > HEGHT.

my only regret is overlooking the need to get impaction with my doublejaw surgery. fuck.

Same.

The blackpill has killed any motivation left in me to pursue any goals. I'm literally essentially living to support my aging parents until they retire and die. I have nothing to work for I won't have a family of my own so what's the point?
same

JFL @ THESE COPING SUB 5 MALES. FACE > HEGHT.
JFL @ these coping retards. You are actually low-IQ. You are actually stupid. I did not say that height > face, what I said is that height is not irrelevant. What you are saying is that face is 100% and everything else is 0%

JFL @ these coping retards. You are actually low-IQ. You are actually stupid. I did not say that height > face, what I said is that height is not irrelevant. What you are saying is that face is 100% and everything else is 0%

If your face is 6+, then nothing else matters. If you don't agree, you're retarded. (My 6+ translates to PSL 7+). A Chad will always slay regardless of height or frame.

Its better than losing hope after rejections.

DaCWkEtXcAEcKts