Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I might be a sociopath

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm bored all the time. I can't really form attachment to people and I don't really feel the need to socialize outside doing so to get something or other. I don't feel remorse for anything I do and I can basically do anything without emvrasment. Like I could jerk off in public. Honestly tho it just feels like shit. All I care about is hedonism.

I am extremely evil dark triad psychopath, no one is more evil than me I am the living incarnation of evil. Fear me, mortals

How old are you lol
I am extremely evil dark triad psychopath, no one is more evil than me I am the living incarnation of evil. Fear me, mortals
I am literally shaking and crying rn

I'm bored all the time. I can't really form attachment to people and I don't really feel the need to socialize outside doing so to get something or other. I don't feel remorse for anything I do and I can basically do anything without emvrasment. Like I could jerk off in public. Honestly tho it just feels like shit. All I care about is hedonism.
Niggas after watching American Psycho once

Niggas after watching American Psycho once
Fr. I memed myself into believing I was a sociopath too when I was 15, but in reality, I’m the exact opposite

Every zoomer is a desensitized, dopamine deprived, emotionally detached husk of a human being. This nigga isn’t special :feelskek:

Fr. I memed myself into believing I was a sociopath too when I was 15, but in reality, I’m the exact opposite

Every zoomer is a desensitized, dopamine deprived, emotionally detached husk of a human being. This nigga isn’t special :feelskek:
I mean I don't really feel remorse and I have anti social tendencies. I'm not trying to be edgy.

It’s true, you are

I mean I don't really feel remorse and I have anti social tendencies. I'm not trying to be edgy.
I stepped on a crayfish while jogging and became upset

I don’t really think you would be posting here if you were a sociopath or genuinely anti social. Not only are those kinds of people giga NT and self-obsessed, but they constantly seek social stimulation so they’re always with people. They get off on doing bad shit and causing harm to the rights of others

Have you ever thought about livestreaming?

My diagnosis is you just need to get laid.

all psycology is fake and gay mental illness is retarded

Same and not just zoomers most millenials too.

"'But the inside doesn't matter'". Remember the case of Randy Stair? It was fairly obvious that there was something off about him and in his videos he detailed all the wilful red flags he had scattered and yet nobody cared till it was too late. Being a sociopath, if you don't learn how to maintain your composure and how to fit in and yet don't lose yourself, bad things are going to happen