Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think I made a girl leave the gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I got to the gym I noticed this foid doing pull ups wearing barely any clothes. I went to the locker room to put my stuff away. When I exited I walked right past her and checked her out and made it obvious. Then as I hit the point that I was closest to her I gave her a little smile and nod. She had a disgusted look on her face. I went to workout but did not see her again. So she was either at the end of her workout or was so creeped out by my she cut it short and left.

Based. We should make foids uncomfortable at every given opportunity.

I like to stare at sweating pussies

If you were a chad, she would be thinking about how to jump on your dick, not how to leave the gym

Gym foids are the most annoying, arrogant bitches on this planet ngl

mirin low inhibition

One of the girls I instastalk started taking the gym srsly lately and gained some muscle mass. As a result it's harder to coom to her photos now than when she was thin but soft:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

One of the girls I instastalk started taking the gym srsly lately and gained some muscle mass. As a result it's harder to coom to her photos now than when she was thin but soft:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
They look worse in almost all cases. Post the insta link here, I wanna laugh.

Kek that's awesome, nice one

That shit is so random. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Literally no reason for them to be there. Most stacys never set foot in a gym

They don't have to, gymmaxxing is for sub-Stacies that want athletic Chad's, a small minority have a 6-pack fetish, 99% of toilets only care about face.

op's house next day:
Fbi Open GIF - Fbi Open Up - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

checked her out and made it obvious

Hahaha...

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

Yes. In group therapy, a tall Black youth named "Joshua" said "You're welcome" to me as a joke. It was a group activity where we exchanged cards and I was handing him his card. Everyone started laughing except me(I was anxious and responded with "You're welcome").

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

When I got to the gym I noticed this foid doing pull ups wearing barely any clothes. I went to the locker room to put my stuff away. When I exited I walked right past her and checked her out and made it obvious. Then as I hit the point that I was closest to her I gave her a little smile and nod. She had a disgusted look on her face. I went to workout but did not see her again. So she was either at the end of her workout or was so creeped out by my she cut it short and left.
based and low inhibpilled if true:feelsEhh:
Also foids being nearly naked in gym goes on my nerves. Fucking whores everything they do is for attention. This is just another example how their only vaule is being a foid and only thing they are good for is being fucked in their holes

based and low inhibpilled if true:feelsEhh:
Also foids being nearly naked in gym goes on my nerves. Fucking whores everything they do is for attention. This is just another example how their only vaule is being a foid and only thing they are good for is being fucked in their holes
If she were clothed properly i probably would have barely noticed her. But when you wear extremely short booty shorts and some type of sports bra thing as your only clothing..

Reminds me when I was at the gym and mumbled “you’re hot I’d fuck you” with my headphones in around this girl. I didn’t even mean to say it my subconscious just let it out. She got all hot and bothered on her little bench and started tearing. I just kept working out with a poker face - nobody else heard me or knew why she was all embarrassed. She left and I never saw her again.

Another time this girl was crying on the floor against the wall and I walked up to her and said “you good?” she then looked up from my shoes to my erect cock sweatpants print and bolted. I was confused at first but then realized it was probably intimidating.

[UWSL]Girls are sensitive.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I really do hate when i see females at the gym, most of the time they are just flashing their ass at your face and some even get mad even tho its their fault. They are not there to get healthy just trying to get a perfect ass for chad.

Reminds me when I was at the gym and mumbled “you’re hot I’d fuck you” with my headphones in around this girl. I didn’t even mean to say it my subconscious just let it out. She got all hot and bothered on her little bench and started tearing. I just kept working out with a poker face - nobody else heard me or knew why she was all embarrassed. She left and I never saw her again.

Another time this girl was crying on the floor against the wall and I walked up to her and said “you good?” she then looked up from my shoes to my erect cock sweatpants print and bolted. I was confused at first but then realized it was probably intimidating.

[UWSL]Girls are sensitive.[/UWSL]
I would delete this if I could noreply

actually based

Well nice job i saw a video once with an ugly dude at the gym iterraly jerk is subhuman dickn front of a girl in a deep squat session lmao :feelsaww: this one was beyond low inib lvl :feelsaww:

Foids use revealing clothes hoping to get attention from chads but when ugly incels look at them they get disgusted, :panties::smonk: we inces should make whoe foids uncomfortable at all time :blackpill::feelsLSD:

Foids use revealing clothes hoping to get attention from chads but when ugly incels look at them they get disgusted, :panties::smonk: we inces should make whoe foids uncomfortable at all time :blackpill::feelsLSD:
Women working out in nothing but in underwear and bra is “confidence and power” but a guy taking his shirt off for a few sets of curls is “egotistical” and a”gym rat douchebag”

Going to the gym is a fakecel trait tbh because you must have at least a normie tier face in order to want to improve,truecels know it's utterly pointless,there's no gym for their face.

Going to the gym is a fakecel trait tbh because you must have at least a normie tier face in order to want to improve,truecels know it's utterly pointless,there's no gym for their face.

My gym is crawling with incels and manlets.

Update: while I am not certain, I think I may have made her leave again. Last weekend when I walked in the gym I noticed a girl (maybe it was her? These sluts look alike to me) on the same piece of equipment. Also wearing next to nothing. I went in the locker room to put my stuff away and when I exited like 2 minutes later she was gone. :feelshmm:

A few weeks ago, there was a 7/10 gym thot at my gym who would work out next to me and strip down to her sports bra. She bitched out some college students for lifting too loud and "triggering her PTSD", but never said shit to me despite being loud as fuck at the gym. Foids are fucking weird.

A few weeks ago, there was a 7/10 gym thot at my gym who would work out next to me and strip down to her sports bra. She bitched out some college students for lifting too loud and "triggering her PTSD", but never said shit to me despite being loud as fuck at the gym. Foids are fucking weird.
:chad::banhammer: