Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think I made a foid youtuber feel too self conscious and now she's not making videos XD

• Thread starter Deleted member 30682
  • Start date
Deleted member 30682

Deleted member 30682

Self-banned
-
Her channel is about audio roleplay videos (like ASMR) and has 9.37K subscribers of which I used to be one (I was subscribed to a bunch of channels of that kind but not anymore cuz I find the content kinda boring now and I enjoy music much more).
So around 4 months ago I was checking my subscriptions and saw this girl made this announcement:

I went on to read the comments out of curiosity and saw this teen simping hard for the foid and I couldn't help but reply to his comment :lul: I ended up upsetting some other young simps that came to the rescue and it was pretty funny (I think all this happened over the curse of two days)

Btw before you guys give me shit for addressing this foid as "lady" and using soft language, keep in mind this is youtube and also I didn't wanna give her a valid reason to dismiss me as a troll or a bully.

My account is "No one cares"

During this whole thing she made another announcement virtue signaling for her fans in response to my "negativity" :lul:

After that, she remained inactive up until two months ago when she said she was gonna upload soon

She hasn't uploaded shit

Maybe the bitch is just lazy and doesn't give a fuck, or maybe she actually has "more important things to do". I just can't help but think that I might be in part responsible for her inactivity haha.

And no, I'm not orbiting this girl, I just remembered this occurrence recently and got a little curious about her channel so I checked it.

Last edited:
Didn't read any of this but way to go!

Our enemy is only images and illusions, behind which they hide their true motives. Destroy the image and you break the enemy. Well done.

Giga based move.

you dropped the blackpill bomb there

Incel piece of shit

>I'm more focused on my studies then getting screwed
I've never seen a grammar mistake fit a sentence so well.

Her channel is about audio roleplay videos (like ASMR) and has 9.37K subscribers of which I used to be one (I was subscribed to a bunch of channels of that kind but not anymore cuz I find the content kinda boring now and I enjoy music much more).
So around 4 months ago I was checking my subscriptions and saw this girl made this announcement:

View attachment 380621

I went on to read the comments out of curiosity and saw this teen simping hard for the foid and I couldn't help but reply to his comment :lul: I ended up upsetting some other young simps that came to the rescue and it was pretty funny (I think all this happened over the curse of two days)

Btw before you guys give me shit for addressing this foid as "lady" and using soft language, keep in mind this is youtube and also I didn't wanna give her a valid reason to dismiss me as a troll or a bully.

View attachment 380622

View attachment 380623

View attachment 380624

View attachment 380625

View attachment 380626

View attachment 380627

View attachment 380628

View attachment 380629

View attachment 380630

During this whole thing she made another announcement virtue signaling for her fans in response to my "negativity" :lul:

View attachment 380633

After that, she remained inactive up until two months ago when she said she was gonna upload soon

View attachment 380634

She hasn't uploaded shit

View attachment 380635

Maybe the bitch is just lazy and doesn't give a fuck, or maybe she actually has "more important things to do". I just can't help but think that I might be in part responsible for her inactivity haha.

And no, I'm not orbiting this girl, I just remembered this occurrence recently and got a little curious about her channel so I checked it.
Slayer

More unaware low smv men need to be exposed to this sort of comments - jus stating the harsh reality without any name-calling.

I jus found the channel lul

you dropped the blackpill bomb there

I used to be one (I was subscribed to a bunch of channels of that kind but not anymore cuz I find the content kinda boring now and I enjoy music much more).
At first I was like :feelswhat: but then I read the rest
More unaware low smv men need to be exposed to this sort of comments - jus stating the harsh reality without any name-calling.
Honestly we need more of this

Last edited:
Angry InKLER why are you insulting our ASMR KWeEn?! :feels:
Good job hurting feelings and spreading truth op:feelsdevil:

You said you enjoy her "content" negating any of what you said.

Not to mention youre doing the typical reddit shit of censoring her name so we can't find her, thus protecting her.

That's cuck shit

A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

Not to mention youre doing the typical reddit shit of censoring her name so we can't find her, thus protecting her.

That's cuck shit

View attachment 380973
"I enjoy your content" could have been interpreted as sarcasm, and also keep in mind I was trying not to get blocked. And the facts don't disprove anything of what I said, it's still a relatively small channel that relies on a needy audience mostly. As for the censoring, I'm just covering myself, there's no need to go through any stupid drama cuz of this bitch. Tho if you're that curious you should have asked me for a link on dms in the first place

Nice. Would be lifefuel if she killed herself

"I enjoy your content" could have been interpreted as sarcasm, and also keep in mind I was trying not to get blocked. And the facts don't disprove anything of what I said, it's still a relatively small channel that relies on a needy audience mostly. As for the censoring, I'm just covering myself, there's no need to go through any stupid drama cuz of this bitch. Tho if you're that curious you should have asked me for a link on dms in the first place
Gotcha.

Send me this whores channel

Gorilla 0190 1

That's cuck shit

View attachment 380973
It's not, the name is right there in the original post
If u look hard enuf

Nice. Would be lifefuel if she killed herself
I don't think she cares that much tho :feelshaha:
It's not, the name is right there in the original post
If u look hard enuf
Shit, I might of skipped something by accident while censoring :feelskek: anyway don't go bully this kween inkwells :lul::lul::lul::lul: srs tho I don't wanna get in trouble hehe

I'm too lazy for that haha but I guess some people can enjoy it as a hobby keep it up :yes:
I wish I had the commitment to do it. Most based thing to do to foids without getting in trouble

I don't think she cares that much tho :feelshaha:

Shit, I might of skipped something by accident while censoring :feelskek: anyway don't go bully this kween inkwells :lul::lul::lul::lul: srs tho I don't wanna get in trouble hehe
Dun worry. Lots of similar posts calling foids out hv been here before but no one goes all 4chan n bully them(to my knowledge at least). We jus laugh abt it n carry on, I guess many of us r jus too jaded

Dun worry. Lots of similar posts calling foids out hv been here before but no one goes all 4chan n bully them(to my knowledge at least). We jus laugh abt it n carry on, I guess many of us r jus too jaded
Over for harmlesscels

gigabased post

Based, but I wouldn’t even bother. Simps will simp even if you explain it to them. They are far too gone.
At least she is being honest

"It brightens your day haha yeah I'm sure you enjoy the fact that all of us are so desperate for affection that we have to listen to you and pretend we're not alone. Just imagine all of your viewers craving for your company, and all that validation man goddamn, it must be so good for your self-esteem. I bet you think about your loser viewers whenever you're having a bad day and it makes you feel good about yourself haha c'mon lady, you don't care about us and we know it. But I'm not gonna lie, I really enjoy your content so keep it up."

That is a fascinating comment because you admit your desperation for her affection and at the same time you antagonize her and her viewers, taking an aggressive and sardonic stance. That's what people call a love/hate ambiguity, I suppose. Or when frustration just can't be contained anymore. I understand how that can have blown some of the readers' minds. It even kind of blew mine, tbh.

It first made me think of Lucifer himself, who loved God but also ended up hating him because he was jealous, not jealous of any other angel, since he was the greatest angel, but jealous of God himself, of its perfection. Maybe in fact his love for God was so strong that it was a source of frustration, he felt that he could somehow only improve his relation to God by antagonizing him. I don't believe in God but I think it's an interesting myth.

Then it also made me think of the concept of cute aggression.

Last edited:
"It brightens your day haha yeah I'm sure you enjoy the fact that all of us are so desperate for affection that we have to listen to you and pretend we're not alone. Just imagine all of your viewers craving for your company, and all that validation man goddamn, it must be so good for your self-esteem. I bet you think about your loser viewers whenever you're having a bad day and it makes you feel good about yourself haha c'mon lady, you don't care about us and we know it. But I'm not gonna lie, I really enjoy your content so keep it up."

That is a fascinating comment because you admit your desperation for her affection and at the same time you antagonize her and her viewers, taking an aggressive and sardonic stance. That's what people call a love/hate ambiguity, I suppose. Or when frustration just can't be contained anymore. I understand how that can have blown some of the readers' minds. It even kind of blew mine, tbh.

It first made me think of Lucifer himself, who loved God but also ended up hating him because he was jealous, not jealous of any other angel, since he was the greatest angel, but jealous of God himself, of its perfection. Maybe in fact his love for God was so strong that it was a source of frustration, he felt that he could somehow only improve his relation to God by antagonizing him. I don't believe in God but I think it's an interesting myth.

Then it also made me think of the concept of cute aggression.

Even the most sadistic sociopaths want affection and validation, the ones that claim to not care about those things are either coping hard or they're chads who get their needs fulfilled on a regular basis. It's true that I hate women in great part cuz I can't have them, but even if I was attractive I'd still have disdain for them.
This is interesting

Last edited:
Even the most sadistic sociopaths want affection and validation, the ones that claim to not care about those things are either coping hard or they're chads who get their needs fulfilled on a regular basis.

I often make that claim tbh, but I think you're right to a degree. I think you can get it from prostitutes though, or at least you can get the illusion of it, and that illusion can satisfy whatever need you think that is. I know that it worked for me a few times, but definitely not on a regular basis.

Notice that if you never experienced it, you have no reason to believe you need it on a regular basis. You need to have it at least once to know if you would need it again afterwards.

Last edited:
I think you can get it from prostitutes though, or at least you can get the illusion of it, and it can satisfy whatever need you think that is. I know that it worked for me a few times, but definitely not on a regular basis
In my experience, the only prostitutes that make a decent effort to hide their utter contempt for you are the ones that are really fucking ugly and/or old. I don't think you can get much affection from hookers man :lul:
Notice that if you never experienced it, you have no reason to believe you need it on a regular basis. You need to have it at least once to know if you would need it again afterwards.
Starving children in africa don't have to experience a decent standard of living to know they need food and shelter. Also, you realize how important affection and validation are just by observing people and their behavior

I will never in my life understand why simping exists, what do you as a man gain from trying to gain attention of a female that you will never even met.

And whiteknights are even more retarded 'must defend mylady from fellow men' actual morons.

Dumb bitch lmfao.

I will never in my life understand why simping exists, what do you as a man gain from trying to gain attention of a female that you will never even met.

And whiteknights are even more retarded 'must defend mylady from fellow men' actual morons.

Dumb bitch lmfao.
Instincts tend to be stronger than reason

View attachment 380621

View attachment 380622

View attachment 380623

View attachment 380624

View attachment 380625

View attachment 380626

View attachment 380627

View attachment 380628

View attachment 380629

View attachment 380630

View attachment 380633

View attachment 380634

She hasn't uploaded shit

View attachment 380635

That’s nice

The commenters from the orbiters in response to you were tame compared to what you'd expect tbh
Maybe a seed of doubt had been planted in them a while ago and was just waiting for someone like you to give your side of things for that seed to germinate.

Based and High Brain move.

I hope you skipped the ads.
Also, why is it that when you offend or call out a foid they always respond with a goddamn essay? I don't want to read all that shit!
Reading all those soy comments gave me cancer. :feelsbadman: :feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
The commenters from the orbiters in response to you were tame compared to what you'd expect tbh
Maybe a seed of doubt had been planted in them a while ago and was just waiting for someone like you to give your side of things for that seed to germinate.
I thought the same thing back then, but maybe they were just depressed and lethargic and not in a mood to be hostile. It wouldn't surprise me if they end up on this forum tho
I hope you skipped the ads.
Also, why is it that when you offend or call out a foid they always respond with a goddamn essay? I don't want to read all that shit!
Reading all those soy comments gave me cancer. :feelsbadman: :feelsUnreal:
:feelskek: