Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I look good today after I got a haircut.

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
I’ve not received a single compliment from my family and of course not from strangers. Foids continue to ignore my existence. Only positive thing that happened today was I was getting some injections from the pharmacy and the foid worker assumed I was on steroids when she was asking me what it’s for.

Other than that I’ll be ignored by the world and left to rot alone because I’m not a degen fag who parties and clubs

whats your bench squat deadlift and will we get a physique reveal

I’ve not received a single compliment from my family and of course not from strangers. Foids continue to ignore my existence. Only positive thing that happened today was I was getting some injections from the pharmacy and the foid worker assumed I was on steroids when she was asking me what it’s for.

Other than that I’ll be ignored by the world and left to rot alone because I’m not a degen fag who parties and clubs
Fuck you fakecel

whats your bench squat deadlift and will we get a physique reveal
I can dm you my physique. Bench : 135kg deadlift: 220kg squat: I don’t squat, I rep 200 kg on hacksquats though

I got a fade. I am norwooding though. I have to do hair loss shit like a fag.
combover-maxx and wear a navy boiler suit

The COMBOVER: How to Buy Beer” – Skiffleboom.com | Michael McVey,  Skiffleboom

I can dm you my physique. Bench : 135kg deadlift: 220kg squat: I don’t squat, I rep 200 kg on hacksquats though
200kg on hacksquats is fucking insane man damn
you train legs a lot? I'm kind of an upper body bro...

Yeah I think I have strong ass legs. Also I’m not even counting the weight from the machine itself which is like 65kg added on apparently. I full stack leg extensions with extra weight on for like 10 reps

I don’t even focus on legs a lot. I’m trying to focus on my bench press. I want 140kg so fkng bad.

If you're here, it's over. It's all in your head