Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I know why women react so negatively to blackpill/incel content

Nick Fuentes

Nick Fuentes

Banned
-
I used to be puzzled at why women reacted so harshly to incel forums but now I think I know why they hate it so much.

Most women throughout their lives treat unattractive men like trash. I've seen ugly guys humiliated in the worst ways by women even if they were decent guys. We've all experienced this in some way. This creates a cognitive dissonance in their minds because every female views themselves as a good person and treating people badly who've done nothing to you is cruel. Because women have to find a way to excuse their behavior they make up a moral framework where incels are bad people and therefore deserve their bad treatment.

When they read blackpill content they are forced to deal with the truth of their nature. They see that women are evil and view decent males as subhuman due to hypergamy. This breaks their moral superiority and makes them look bad which is the most dangerous thing for a woman.

Now when they act rude to an unattractive male they feel a sense of guilt instead of righteousness because they know the only reason they treat him like that isn't because of his morality but rather due to female nature. This is why reddit bitches hate us because we reveal that the average or ugly male is not a bad person and deserves sympathy not scorn. They try to shut down these forums to control the narrative and keep cucks bluepilled so they accept their poor treatment.

AKA Bitches and Whores!

It's because they hate the truth

Foids nature is to deceive, lie and hide the truth (like jews). Blackpill goes against their core nature because they are nothing without those lies, it also endangers her position in society as the holy ones if by some miracle most men get blackpilled then there will be not enough simps to protect them, to fun their degenerate lifestyles and laws going to change to punish foids. That's why Blackpill is so dangerous to them.

Nailed it, well put.

every female views themselves as a good person and treating people badly who've done nothing to you is cruel.
I don't buy this for a second. Women have no moral beliefs, they store those in the same place as they store laws; they are there to be invoked to get their way, and never to actually be lived up to.

I have another reason they would hate this content. Because every woman, by nature is a backbiting cunt. They do it to each other, and they do it to men who aren't even allowed to defend themselves or retaliate. And they witness what happens to people who get talked about by them. What is blackpill content? It's us, the people they've wronged, talking about THEM. They hate us talking about them because they fear that we will do to them what they do to others when they talk.
It's because they hate the truth

Foids nature is to deceive, lie and hide the truth (like jews). Blackpill goes against their core nature because they are nothing without those lies, it also endangers her position in society as the holy ones if by some miracle most men get blackpilled then there will be not enough simps to protect them, to fun their degenerate lifestyles and laws going to change to punish foids. That's why Blackpill is so dangerous to them.
Yes, dispelling the lies that benefit women is like disarming a soldier. To the privileged, losing their privileges feels like oppression.

Como son degenerados, les duele que les digas sus preferencias en la cara.

I used to be puzzled at why women reacted so harshly to incel forums but now I think I know why they hate it so much.

Most women throughout their lives treat unattractive men like trash. I've seen ugly guys humiliated in the worst ways by women even if they were decent guys. We've all experienced this in some way. This creates a cognitive dissonance in their minds because every female views themselves as a good person and treating people badly who've done nothing to you is cruel. Because women have to find a way to excuse their behavior they make up a moral framework where incels are bad people and therefore deserve their bad treatment.

When they read blackpill content they are forced to deal with the truth of their nature. They see that women are evil and view decent males as subhuman due to hypergamy. This breaks their moral superiority and makes them look bad which is the most dangerous thing for a woman.

Now when they act rude to an unattractive male they feel a sense of guilt instead of righteousness because they know the only reason they treat him like that isn't because of his morality but rather due to female nature. This is why reddit bitches hate us because we reveal that the average or ugly male is not a bad person and deserves sympathy not scorn. They try to shut down these forums to control the narrative and keep cucks bluepilled so they accept their poor treatment.
Mha they know that treat ugly man badly because they are ugly , they just don't care . They cannot just have empathy because they don't experience this type of pain