Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I know what I need in life now

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
I was walking home from school, and entered my house. I don't know if it was because the house was empty. But I felt a sense a peace knowing no one was home and I could walk into an empty house.
Then I imagined myself in the future, coming from from my wageslave job and coming home to an empty and secluded apartment.
It... actually felt. Soothing.
I feel like all my life I've been monitored and never really got to truly be alone.
I imagined myself going out for a walk at 3am, and no one to tell me I couldn't.
I saw myself going out late at night to buy some snacks to enjoy for myself, eating alone with my dog (she's so cute :owo: i got her when I first came to Hong Jong) and she was running around as I was eating.
It felt nice knowing no one could bother me as I was jacking off, no one could take my electronics when I didn't do what I was supposed to do, it felt just.
Really nice guys :)
I think what I really need is to finally be secluded and alone. For good, and forever. No internet, just solo video games like BOTW, Zelda, Super Smash, yk. All my favorite nintendo games (oh dont forget super mario 3d world) one of my favorite games as a child. hah.
I really do feel...
a sense of peace knowing that this could be my future ngl.

dont forget, no one yelling at me either :D

Solitude is a worthy goal, but alas it is hard to even be able to afford that. I've got to live with other broke niggas in a halfway house.

After moving out things are certainly a lot more calm.
Having your own place allows you to feel more in control. It allows for better self-reflection, too.
Although if you have mental illness it's not going to magically fix it.