Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think i know how pussy feels like

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★★
imagine your dick in a tight wet warm hole the hole pulling your dick tighter and tighter till you cum

Yapper

Wet coins of sand and salty bags of milk

escotcels,tell us how pussy feels like?

what if it feels like sandpaper and your dick turns into sharpened blade because of the back and forth movement

This is what my browser's ai says about what a vagina feels like
Moisture and Warmth: The vagina is often described as feeling moist and warm, similar to the sensation of rubbing your tongue on the inside of your bottom lip, but warmer and wetter.

Texture and Tightness: The inside of the vagina can feel like a combination of soft tissue and muscle, with varying textures and sensations depending on the position and level of arousal. For example, some individuals describe it as feeling similar to the roof of the mouth, while others liken it to a glove-like fit for the penis.

Stretch and Fullness: During sexual activity, the vagina can feel like it’s being stretched and filled, similar to a good stretch for the muscles. This sensation of fullness is often described as pleasurable and can be a key component of sexual arousal.

Unique Sensations: The vagina has a unique anatomy, with different areas and sensations depending on the individual. For example, the cervix, which connects the vagina to the uterus, can feel like a slit or a textured area.

Variations: Everyone’s vagina is unique, and the sensations can vary depending on factors such as sexual arousal, position, and individual anatomy. It’s essential to remember that these descriptions are based on personal accounts and may not be universally applicable.

By considering these descriptions, it’s possible to gain a general understanding of what the vagina might feel like, but it’s essential to recognize that each individual’s experience is unique and may not align with these descriptions.

what if it feels like sandpaper and your dick turns into sharpened blade because of the back and forth movement
i only know shaved tho

brutal, I've skydived, bungee jumped, shark dived, paraglided, cliff jumped, scubba diving, tight roped, climbed mount everest, but no pussy...

thought this was sewers i zee

escotcels,tell us how pussy feels like?
@Left4DeadDarkie tell us about that trailer park skank you fucked by paying her with 5 grams of meth

@Left4DeadDarkie tell us about that trailer park skank you fucked by paying her with 5 grams of meth
That was zerozerozero sis.

It was pretty good tbh.

A bit dry due to her meth addiction but the more we fucked it got wetter

It's very warm and tight as well

This is what my browser's ai says about what a vagina feels like
Moisture and Warmth: The vagina is often described as feeling moist and warm, similar to the sensation of rubbing your tongue on the inside of your bottom lip, but warmer and wetter.

Texture and Tightness: The inside of the vagina can feel like a combination of soft tissue and muscle, with varying textures and sensations depending on the position and level of arousal. For example, some individuals describe it as feeling similar to the roof of the mouth, while others liken it to a glove-like fit for the penis.

Stretch and Fullness: During sexual activity, the vagina can feel like it’s being stretched and filled, similar to a good stretch for the muscles. This sensation of fullness is often described as pleasurable and can be a key component of sexual arousal.

Unique Sensations: The vagina has a unique anatomy, with different areas and sensations depending on the individual. For example, the cervix, which connects the vagina to the uterus, can feel like a slit or a textured area.

Variations: Everyone’s vagina is unique, and the sensations can vary depending on factors such as sexual arousal, position, and individual anatomy. It’s essential to remember that these descriptions are based on personal accounts and may not be universally applicable.

By considering these descriptions, it’s possible to gain a general understanding of what the vagina might feel like, but it’s essential to recognize that each individual’s experience is unique and may not align with these descriptions.
OvER, we'll never experience that

That was zerozerozero sis.

It was pretty good tbh.

A bit dry due to her meth addiction but the more we fucked it got wetter

It's very warm and tight as well
yo brrappp @Dneum912 you hear this

probably feels great, no surprise there's 8 billion retards on this rock

Just get a pet cat & pet it. You will know what pussy feels like then.

This is unimaginable for a truecel like me

Feeling will always beat thinking. I don't think I could comprehend it