Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i hold the title

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
For being the most negative user on this site. How negative are you?

Positivity is bullshit. All i have are negative thoughts

I'm extremely negative online and most of the time IRL, but I try my best to remain positive in my goals for life (I'm a musician and actually can make good music) so that's prob my one true cope.

What makes me so negative is being hyper aware of female nature, racial IQ and being jew-pilled to the point where I become nihilistic about the future of society in its current direction. It's something I wish I could turn off but I can't, so I come hear to vent hate then try to live as best I can IRL.

You didn't used to be like that bro, or at least you didn't show it as much.

As long as I don't kilm myself I try to staypositive through the day, but everything fucking sucks and gets harder and harder

Based negativebro. Fuck pretending to be happy, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted upon others. Being positive is for gay retards. When normies laugh I get the urge to flay them alive.

Last edited:
I'm not that much negative tbh. I try to take things lightly and focus on the bright side sometimes. But yeah, compared to some bluepilled delusional normie, I'm very negative.

i have lots of realistic, non-sugarcoated thoughts, which just happens to be a lot of negativity given on how cruel and fucked up this world is

being hyper aware of female nature, racial IQ and being jew-pilled to the point where I become nihilistic about the future of society in its current direction.
Same high IQ. As sex and love are most important in life; seeing as i won't get love and that ill die alone makes me extremely nihilistic
You didn't used to be like that bro, or at least you didn't show it as much.

As long as I don't kilm myself I try to staypositive through the day, but everything fucking sucks and gets harder and harder
Some very terrible happened to me within the past year that's why. It does get harder each day
I see you've taken the Jokerpill.
Yes
Based negativebro. Fuck pretending to be happy, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted upon others. Being positive is for gay retards. When normies laugh I get the urge to flay them alive.
High IQ. Positivity is For the soy

i think i negative mog you irl.
Doubt it bro
I'm not that much negative tbh. I try to take things lightly and focus on the bright side sometimes. But yeah, compared to some bluepilled delusional normie, I'm very negative.

I can't be positive at all

i have lots of realistic, non-sugarcoated thoughts, which just happens to be a lot of negativity given on how cruel and fucked up this world is
Joker pill: all i have are negative thoughts

Last edited: