Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I have the lowest T level here

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
Do I need to say more? I mean if I have to. I remember when I was a gymcel and hit the gym for the second time (the first time I quit after the first month) the first 3 months of gym, I was at a healthy bmi level.
the first month I trained very hard only to end up having the same muscle mass as a lanklet chad who doesn't even hit the gym. it's fucking insane it's like they have natty vascularity and 12% bodyfat encoded in their genetics. anyways after that and over the time I kept seeing lanklet chads 25 pounds lighter than I am who just signed for a membership progressing and even lift the same amount of weights I do despite being gym newfags and 25 pounds lighter than I am. after a lot of time I hit the genetic wall and my body couldn't lose fat or gain muscle anymore. I couldn't even get 12% it was virtually impossible, each time I raised the weights or pushed myself a little I end up having failed sets. I was tortured by hunger yet couldn't lose weight and anything I eat is a gain on the scale. I only gained weight and the muscle mass I gained only made me look like a normal chadlite. chads were constantly making fun of my weakness when they see me doing sets and told me I should eat better, even though I am eating more than them and fatter than they are, chads even told me that I should stop masterbate but I didn't even use to masterbate when I was hitting the gym maybe once every two weeks but that's it. shit was depressing.
even testo is encoded in your genes, it's fucking over for nontestogymcels :feelscry:

Same I have zero ability to gain strength or muscle. I have 5.5 inch wrists.

I tried to gymmaxx too and yeah not a lot of gains were showing so a while back I just blackpilled and now i ldar. I really dont care about anything anymore and that's wherein true happiness lies. :feelsYall:

I tried to gymmaxx too and yeah not a lot of gains were showing so a while back I just blackpilled and now i ldar. I really dont care about anything anymore and that's wherein true happiness lies. :feelsYall:
Preach brocel...

Do I need to say more? I mean if I have to. I remember when I was a gymcel and hit the gym for the second time (the first time I quit after the first month) the first 3 months of gym, I was at a healthy bmi level.
the first month I trained very hard only to end up having the same muscle mass as a lanklet chad who doesn't even hit the gym. it's fucking insane it's like they have natty vascularity and 12% bodyfat encoded in their genetics. anyways after that and over the time I kept seeing lanklet chads 25 pounds lighter than I am who just signed for a membership progressing and even lift the same amount of weights I do despite being gym newfags and 25 pounds lighter than I am. after a lot of time I hit the genetic wall and my body couldn't lose fat or gain muscle anymore. I couldn't even get 12% it was virtually impossible, each time I raised the weights or pushed myself a little I end up having failed sets. I was tortured by hunger yet couldn't lose weight and anything I eat is a gain on the scale. I only gained weight and the muscle mass I gained only made me look like a normal chadlite. chads were constantly making fun of my weakness when they see me doing sets and told me I should eat better, even though I am eating more than them and fatter than they are, chads even told me that I should stop masterbate but I didn't even use to masterbate when I was hitting the gym maybe once every two weeks but that's it. shit was depressing.
even testo is encoded in your genes, it's fucking over for nontestogymcels :feelscry:
Crackers @SocialzERo @incelerated @dreadtheblackpill have lower t than you

Crackers @SocialzERo @incelerated @dreadtheblackpill have lower t than you
This is true. I have extremely low T. My voice sounds like girls and everyone treats me like a kid.

Zinc and vitamin-d supplements may help a little if you have a deficency