Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Think I Have the Lowest Inhibition Here

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Whichis really remarkable considering a couple years ago I was 11/10 inhib.

I have spen too much time being disappointed by girls. I have spent to much time being disappointed by society.I have spent too much time taking the blackpill. I have spent too much time being thwarted away. I have spent too much time failing due to high inhib. I have spent too much time wondering "what if?"

I am too jaded. I am too cyncial. I am too fed up. I simply have no respect for females, males, or anyone for that matter.I have no respect for how I'm perceived. I have no respect for life itself. Therefore, I don't care enough to restrain myself. The lack of restraint entertains me.

Last edited:
i think this forum is making me become a little less inhibition

everyone has flaws tbh, i don't think anyone actually gives a fuck about anything you say or do. especially if you're a subhuman.

i think this forum is making me become a little less inhibition

everyone has flaws tbh, i don't think anyone actually gives a fuck about anything you say or do. especially if you're a subhuman.
Even if they do, I don't give a shit. Ad if you do it right, "the extreme makes an impression". Either way, my inhib is gone.

Give us an example of you being crazy low inhib. I'm curious.

I wish i could go Fight Club trevor phillips LAHWF mode.

Give us an example of you being crazy low inhib. I'm curious.
I haven't done anything INSANE like spontaneously grab a girl and kiss her, but I probably will at some point. I was actually very close to doing that today, but I barely decided not to. I plan on doing things sort of like this this summer when I go for innocent virgin girls from high school.

Some things I have done: Tell a girl today to her face she has a nice ass, slap a random slut's ass at a party (And this is months ago before I got even close to the low inhib levels I'm at now), tell a random girl to shut the fuck up who I had never seen before, and do some other stuff I can't repeat here for my own sake. I probably sound like a lunatic, but I'm too introspective to allow myself to be seen as creepy and unsettling if I'm trying to make a good impression (In some cases I'm not). I know how to present myself in a way that will be perceived as entertaining, fun, and daring by others. You learn these tricks from years of being isolated and having nothing to do but think and experiment.

I plan on using my low inhib when hunting for prime wifey material. "The extreme makes an impression" and that is what I am going to do.

i'm getting lower inhib every single day