Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think i have been chosen by a demon

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I hear voices constantly. They talk to me.

I can hear it very clear, like someone is right behind me, but i don’t see anyone.
They usually warn me by telling me not to do something or to avoid some people.

The voice also told me not to go to the mosque anymore, because the people there are my enemies and they want to harm me.

I decided to go anyway but i felt a cramp in my legs that was so bad that i had to go to the hospital.

Also i see that people who do me bad, get humiliated right in front of me, like some force took revenge on them for fucking with me.

For example, someone walked past me and he didn’t want to make room for me to walk, after he was behind me, he fell on his ass (no joke).
Another example: A woman who used to work with me wanted to mock me by imitating me and suddenly she farted out loud, everybody heard it and started laughing, she felt very embarrassed.

It feels like some force is protecting me from my enemies.

Last edited:
You weren't chosen by a "Demon"; you are a Demon.

Chad1

Maybe its a tulpa

What is a tulpa?
Imaginary friend except shes not imaginary because she or he is created from your suffering and becomes a part of you, like a personality disorder but lite version.

Imaginary friend except shes not imaginary because she or he is created from your suffering and becomes a part of you, like a personality disorder but lite version.

View attachment 674001
I actually don’t care if it’s imaginary or real, because it’s a fact that my experiences actually happen, so whoever or whatever causes it, i appreciate it

Another show for today.

I actually don’t care if it’s imaginary or real, because it’s a fact that my experiences actually happen, so whoever or whatever causes it, i appreciate it
Real is a subjective phrase anyway. We experience the world through our sensors, if your sensors detect such things then who is to say its not as real as the world you see before you.

Sounds whack man.

It’s over for schizocels

I Wish i Had an Aura that Increases my Luck by 250% and an Punishment Aura Like you Just described .
I hear voices constantly. They talk to me.

I can hear it very clear, like someone is right behind me, but i don’t see anyone.
They usually warn me by telling me not to do something or to avoid some people.

The voice also told me not to go to the mosque anymore, because the people there are my enemies and they want to harm me.

I decided to go anyway but i felt a cramp in my legs that was so bad that i had to go to the hospital.

Also i see that people who do me bad, get humiliated right in front of me, like some force took revenge on them for fucking with me.

For example, someone walked past me and he didn’t want to make room for me to walk, after he was behind me, he fell on his ass (no joke).
Another example: A woman who used to work with me wanted to mock me by imitating me and suddenly she farted out loud, everybody heard it and started laughing, she felt very embarrassed.

It feels like some force is protecting me from my enemies.

Reminded me of nikolas cruz

Do you believe in the spiritual world ?
Not really but i think there are controllers of this world . Entitiys that controll us and what Happens to us and Others.