Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I think I have ability to cast evil eye or so

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
Not sure if it's because i'm Incel or anything else;
but i've experience it in real life with so many incidents...
before going ahead lemme introduce to those who may not know what 'casting evil eye' means

last incident that happened in my life; there is a family here in my apartment complex, parents used to boast about their girl's rank in school to extreme levels being all proudful and so, even to someone like a fucking near 30 incel like me who barely gives any fuck to some neighbour's girl's school records :reeeeee:

some months ago let's say near march, during when 12th class exams are held which is an important national even for students and all; and also season of fucking summers here; those fuckers again boasted about it to me when I was attending lift with them, she was also there
and something inside me...just thought while looking at her like this pepe with eyes here :feelssus: "so cheeky, aren't ya ? taste some failure once and then you shall see..."

i tell ya it was purely unintentional i was just super annoyed of all hot and humid weather and my usual work-life hell and when they met and boasted again i just...ended up thinking that way for maybe 2-3 seconds then correcting myself i moved on...
didn't even think a bit about it ever again.

aanndd...

THAT GAL, SHE DID SAW FALL THAT TIME, COULDN'T SCORE THAT WELL LIKE BEFORE IN NATIONAL LEVEL EXAMS !!?
I kid you not, the girl who would score enough to be able to become a Doctor (and mind you how much hard it is to score a seat for doctors here in govt colleges...) she could not perform sufficiently that time...
of course i did not get to listen about her result in time from her otherwise boastful parents neither i cared that much etc...but recently i saw her again with their parents and they overall looked so...calm this time, i casually ended up asking her 'Hey what bout your college you were aiming for medicals right ?' - she kind of rolled her eyes and said something like she's going to 'foreign' for medicals..suddenly her mother interrupted her and replied "China...she's going for medicals in China' - which is a telltale sign of some aspirant failing to secure a seat here

that day i wondered if I ended up casting evil eye on her somehow that things turned against her someway and she couldn't get it whatever...but otherwise yes
they should not have, and i repeat, they should not have startled my mental peace with their stupid boasting berating and all...i ended up thinking of her failure and that indeed happened

this isn't first time i witnessed this happening, even in past there was an incident where I thought in line of something "someone's birthday...hope it doesn't turn ino someone's day of death" about someone i know whose mother died same day on his birthday - she was going through some illness and kid was being hopeful to cheer her up with that birthday party etc...but just turned into funeral

so yeah, what do you guys think ? Do you fellow incles also have such stories where you ended up casting evil eye or thinking bad about someone/something that actually ended up happening?

prolonged isolation causes mental illness

While I did know about the nazar, I had never looked into its purpose. Funnily, despite not knowing about evil eye, I have intensely wished to cast something like that by glaring at something or someone (schizo trait, I know). Not that it ever worked.

THAT GAL, SHE DID SAW FALL THAT TIME, COULDN'T SCORE THAT WELL LIKE BEFORE IN NATIONAL LEVEL EXAMS !!?
Occam's razor - she probably failed because she got nervous before the exam. She decided to calm down by drinking chad's cum the night before and went to the exam sleep-deprived but more importantly, still thinking only about chad - too distracted.

her mother interrupted her and replied "China...she's going for medicals in China' - which is a telltale sign of some aspirant failing to secure a seat here
:feelshaha: Now she'll have to hope she finds Chang Thunderwang.

I have the ability to cast Fireball
I use it quite often on foids
Very satisfying, if you have the available grimoire I recommend learning it