Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I think I have a hypothetical foolproof suicide method

• Thread starter Deleted member 24016
  • Start date
Deleted member 24016

Deleted member 24016

Self-banned
-
Strap a timed explosive to your chest, then shoot yourself right as you jump off a tall high rise building, what could go wrong?

You get arrested for trying to buy timed explosives and a gun

Just blow your brains with a shotgun

Why don’t you just strap the explosive to your head?

I can't buy firearms in my cucked country. I don't need a bomb. If I had a gun I would have been dead a long time ago. Every few weeks or months my depression gets much worse and I get very suicidal. If I had a gun during these severe depression attacks I'd just grab it and shoot myself in less than a second.

The next best somewhat quick method for me is probably cutting my throat with a knife, but that's not quick or painless. I'm a faggot and I hate blood and cutting and I'd probably mess it up. I swear to god if I had a gun I'd kill myself. Shooting yourself is quick and probably painless. You can do it less than a second if you're in bed with a gun in your hand. All it would take is that one moment during one of my severe depression attacks and it would be all over in a second.

I really don't know any other quick way to die. Jumping off a building takes too long and there really aren't any tall buildings where I live and by the time I get to a tall enough building that "one moment" would pass and my lizard brain would cuck me. I can't get pure helium anywhere in my cucked country and it's dangerous because you never know if it's pure helium if you get it from some shady dark web site.

Guns are a perfect suicide tool. It's quick so you barely have any time to change your mind. When you pull that trigger it's over. One tiny move with your index finger and you're done. There's no better method.

Last edited:
Here's a hypothetical method I thought of:

Draw a bath and get in, scoot up so you're sitting in the middle and your feet are up and past the nozzle. Take a gun and blow your brains out. You will fall back into the tub and if the gunshot doesn't kill you then you drown.

I'm not quite sure how this could fail

Interesting idea

it would do direct damage to my heart, the bullet would damage my brain
But you would instantly die. When an explosive is adjacent to the skull, the brain evaporates. Strapping a grenade to my head and pulling the pin seems like a fail-proof way to die.

That would work or blowing your head off while standing near a cliff in the woods.

What about suicide by snake bite?

Strap a timed explosive to your chest, then shoot yourself right as you jump off a tall high rise building, what could go wrong?

I'll even add to your based idea! Jump out of an airplane with a timed explosive strapped to your chest, but mere seconds before you jumped out, you overdosed on painkillers. As you're freefalling, shoot yourself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun.