Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I had my first real rejection rn

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
So I was on this marriage matchmaking website. I did not even make my account. My friend did without asking me. And I was like, well so be it. I got interest from this foid close to where I live around last year.

This year she messaged me, and we talked about our jobs and shit on chat. Then she asked me for a call. I kind of panicked since I've never talked to on family woman on call, at least in this context. But we talked, it felt alright and we arranged a meet after a week, when I would come back to my city. But from her answers it felt that she's not much interested, so I didn't push it and she didn't further contact and we stopped talking.

Yesterday she contacted me again, after 6 months. We chatted a little bit. I was kind of cold because this was all a bit too sudden and overwhelming. I told her we can meet next week. This morning I see that she cancelled the match and blocked me on phone. Oh well.

Why can't women ever be direct?

Just ask your parents to find you a girl

Bros, I think I fucked up. She was a fine woman, educated and good career too. All the time I was thinking what's wrong with her, why is she struggling to find a guy. What's the catch here. But now I wonder if there was nothing wrong and I let a nice opportunity slip away

Brootaly over for Indian Jordan Barrett

@Caesercel ban this Motherfucker for received a phone call from a foid that called him 6 months after Chad dumped her and she needed a attention Boost!

Call her and bull shit her by saying that you're down to go to a really fancy restaurant and that you're rich and then ghost her. Destroy her ego.

Whore needed someone to give her attention, and decided you were good for a time. :feelswhat: Disgusting creatures.

had my first real rejection​

This is the first time you’ve been rejected?

I get rejected by sight.

Yesterday she contacted me again, after 6 months
I think, it means you have quality to be a betabuxxer or maybe emotional tampon, but I can't understand why on earth would a woman keep your phone number for six months? Quality women are flooded by men's attention, I can't do the math. Do you live in a very small city far away from crowded cities?

Curry moment? @Caesercel

@Caesercel ban this Motherfucker for received a phone call from a foid that called him 6 months after Chad dumped her and she needed a attention Boost!
Love it

Bros, I think I fucked up. She was a fine woman, educated and good career too. All the time I was thinking what's wrong with her, why is she struggling to find a guy. What's the catch here. But now I wonder if there was nothing wrong and I let a nice opportunity slip away
You say she didn't felt interested + she messaged you after 6 months of nothing + she blocked you and cancelled the match.

There's nothing you could have done about it, she's a whore.

Why can't women ever be direct?
They are very direct with GigaChad.
You are desperate for her (don't deny it) while she's desperate for GigaChad. It's over

bluepilled

You sure you're not a fakecel?

I wish I had that happen

All I ever known is dirty looks and ridicule. But that's ok, I learned to live with that. It no longer has any impression on me. It's true what ITV says, blackpill can be a blessing if you let it be.