Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I got next level friendzoned by my oneitis.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
My oneitis was tagging along for the ride to take me to work, and we had started talking about our lives back in school. She said that she was one of the popular girls, but it faded away quickly towards the end. I said that I wasn't too popular for the most part, but I did have a small taste of it in my junior year for a little bit, but it didn't really go anywhere in the end because I thought everybody was just being friendly. She said that she also thought that people were just being friendly until this one guy got in her pants, and then told me to not let a girl into my pants because "Girls have cooties." :feelshaha: She's 19 saying this to a 26 year old.:fuk:

2798792 B7C3B15D C2B0 4839 9756 B18A2E80DEF2

Over for you OP ngl tbh dedsrs

mogs me for talking to foids

your 7 years older then her , maybe she has something for older " guys? kek

but yea lets not be delusional here , the fact that your on this forum means that its over :panties:

but I did have a small taste of it in my junior year for a little bit, but it didn't really go anywhere in the end because I thought everybody was just being friendly

In China, youth study throughout the day and focus on optimizing Spirit, not Social. When one is Spiritual enough, one Socializes on Spiritual level such that Spirit bonds with similar Spirit and grows with Mind.

In China, youth study throughout the day and focus on optimizing Spirit, not Social. When one is Spiritual enough, one Socializes on Spiritual level such that Spirit bonds with similar Spirit and grows with Mind.
I'm not Chinese, tho.

She said that she also thought that people were just being friendly until this one guy got in her pants, and then told me to not let a girl into my pants because "Girls have cooties." :feelshaha:
She's 19 saying this to a 26 year old.:fuk:
TBH it sounds like she's flirting with OP like she doesn't want other girls to fuck him and wants to save him for herself

your 7 years older then her , maybe she has something for older " guys? kek
but yea lets not be delusional here , the fact that your on this forum means that its over :panties:
nope you could be mentalcel and cure it and ascend, this place can be transitory

[UWSL]your 7 years older then her , maybe she has something for older " guys? kek[/UWSL]
She apparently actually did because the guy she was with was a senior and she was 16-17 at the time. I just think if it is truly over, it's a shame because she literally smelled like peaches and cream on the ride to work. My dick kept twitching, it was so fucking good.:feelsohh:

TBH it sounds like she's flirting with OP like she doesn't want other girls to fuck him and wants to save him for herself
I fucking hope so. It's the same with saying that some girls pick on guys they like. It wasn't like "I hate you! Go die!" Her picking on me was more like her saying "Just don't blow up my phone too much! " after we added each other on Snapchat. There are better examples, but those are harder to explain through text.:feelshaha:

It's the same with saying that some girls pick on guys they like. It wasn't like "I hate you! Go die!" Her picking on me was more like her saying "Just don't blow up my phone too much! " after we added each other on Snapchat. There are better examples, but those are harder to explain through text.:feelshaha:
she is tsundere for you OP

Should've told that bitch that you are an incel.

I fucking hope so. It's the same with saying that some girls pick on guys they like. It wasn't like "I hate you! Go die!" Her picking on me was more like her saying "Just don't blow up my phone too much! " after we added each other on Snapchat. There are better examples, but those are harder to explain through text.:feelshaha:
Try to one up her answer in a funny way and see where it goes mate. You have a great chance to leave this place on your hands. If she isn't interested in you romantically, you can befriend her and use her as a helping hand to get other girls.

you are a cuck if you don't cut off that bitch immediately

Isnt it lifefuel if a foid is discussing anything relating to your sexuality at all? It would be truly over if you were shuch an asexual being to her that the thought of girls with cooties going into your pants wouldn't be a fathomable sentence to come up with on her own

Sounds like she wanted to steer the conversation with you into a naughty subject she was curious about :chad::chad::chad:

Isnt it lifefuel if a foid is discussing anything relating to your sexuality at all? It would be truly over if you were shuch an asexual being to her that the thought of girls with cooties going into your pants wouldn't be a fathomable sentence to come up with on her own

Sounds like she wanted to steer the conversation with you into a naughty subject she was curious about :chad::chad::chad:
So, you're saying that she ACTUALLY only said no to me because she currently has a boyfriend and might've said yes if she didn't? :feelshmm:

It's not that she said no to you, it's that she started talking about sex to a coworker. Maybe her goal was to plant a seed in your mind :chad:

Tell her straight...

"Look i kinda like you basically i like you, I'm obsessed with you every word that comes out of your mouth I'm analyze it the whole day. I post about our discussion online to see if you like me cuz i like you, i want to lick all your bodyparts:feelskek:(this is to much but if you're a Chad she will be horny asf and she will fuck you right on the spot) i have so many fantasy with you, i want to fuck the shit out of you.

Tell her straight cuz you have nothing to lose, if that bitch is putting you on a waiting list or she's no sure that means that bitch is using you or want to using you but not in a sexuale way.

Tell her straight man straight don't think about she will ghost you cuz you scared her, that's bullshit trust me i know this game very fucking well tell her straight "i like you" but even this make you the first move ia pretty obvious that she sees you as a potential betabuxxer or some shit like that.

Tell her straight that you have feelings, don't waste time trust me if she really liked you she will flirting with you and wanted you to go out,cuz when you love someone you want to be with that perticular lover almost all the time.

Tell her straight and be a man you fucking pussy, you fear rejection cuz you're a little boy in a adult body tell her straight.

Of course my conclusions is she dosen't like you cuz it was to much time spend together and no bj, sex, hanging out.... It's obvious she sees you as a friend. Listen here you low iq animal, everyone has sexual urges daily and you have to satisfy these urges. You're satisfying your urge by fapping, she's satisfying her urges by fucking with someone else(not you) . You see women are searching for fuck buddies cuz for them masturbation is not natural they want dick in her pussy cuz they can. You spend to much time with her amd no results that's fucking over that means she dosen't love you or respects you cuz she dosen't let/want to fuck with you cuz she dosen't desires you in a sexual way but that's all the matter deep down, everything else is betabuxxing.

Tell her straight "you want to fuck or not? cuz I know after a hard day you masturbate or fuck".It's pretty obvious she dosen't want to be her sex buddy.

You don't want to be this guy.
Pd9liWZh edit 394263943693472

Last edited:
Rape that meathole whore (in MCPE POCKET EDITION)

Tell her straight...

"Look i kinda like you basically i like you, I'm obsessed with you every word that comes out of your mouth I'm analyze it the whole day. I post about our discussion online to see if you like me cuz i like you, i want to lick all your bodyparts:feelskek:(this is to much but if you're a Chad she will be horny asf and she will fuck you right on the spot) i have so many fantasy with you, i want to fuck the shit out of you.

Tell her straight cuz you have nothing to lose, if that bitch is putting you on a waiting list or she's no sure that means that bitch is using you or want to using you but not in a sexuale way.

Tell her straight man straight don't think about she will ghost you cuz you scared her, that's bullshit trust me i know this game very fucking well tell her straight "i like you" but even this make you the first move ia pretty obvious that she sees you as a potential betabuxxer or some shit like that.

Tell her straight that you have feelings, don't waste time trust me if she really liked you she will flirting with you and wanted you to go out,cuz when you love someone you want to be with that perticular lover almost all the time.

Tell her straight and be a man you fucking pussy, you fear rejection cuz you're a little boy in a adult body tell her straight.

Of course my conclusions is she dosen't like you cuz it was to much time spend together and no bj, sex, hanging out.... It's obvious she sees you as a friend. Listen here you low iq animal, everyone has sexual urges daily and you have to satisfy these urges. You're satisfying your urge by fapping, she's satisfying her urges by fucking with someone else(not you) . You see women are searching for fuck buddies cuz for them masturbation is not natural they want dick in her pussy cuz they can. You spend to much time with her amd no results that's fucking over that means she dosen't love you or respects you cuz she dosen't let/want to fuck with you cuz she dosen't desires you in a sexual way but that's all the matter deep down, everything else is betabuxxing.

Tell her straight "you want to fuck or not? cuz I know after a hard day you masturbate or fuck".It's pretty obvious she dosen't want to be her sex buddy.

You don't want to be this guy.
View attachment 600267
You're a bit late with this advice. I already got rejected by her. I feel like she was implying that she would've gotten with me if she didn't have a bf, but that may just be cope.

You a cuck don't forget to clean your onetis pussy with the cum the one who enjoy her pussy gonna let for you