Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I fucked up on a sex chatsite

M

Mizuma

Greycel
I was using this chatsite called "chatiw" which has a video chat section here:

It's like chattoulette. Anyway every foid I connect with has the same script:

- Offer to show their boobs
- Show them with the bra still on
- Ask to see my dick
- Immediately skip

Now you might say my dick just turned them off lmao but it's weird how every single one of these foids follows that exact same script. They all look African and South American and can't speak English so they text on the chat.

This seems really fishy. I admit I was being a horndog showing my dick and face but what could be their incentive? They looked like boree camgirls so they definitely weren't just all horny like me. I didn't pay money to use it either. It's free to get started and get on video with them. What do you guys think?

Welcome to the forum greycel, how big is your cock and I will be able to answer your thread.

Maybe its used to get blackmail on people
Your showing your face and dick so they can use that to extort you
Its not a coincidence all the women were black

Is this one of those omegle alternatives once it got shut down?

They are all basically paid camgirls. They are from Madagascar or some shit and you have to get a subscription to the service for longer stuff.

They are all basically paid camgirls. They are from Madagascar or some shit and you have to get a subscription to the service for longer stuff.
Yeah most of them did say Madagascar when I asked where they're from. Did you check it out yourself?

Maybe its used to get blackmail on people
Your showing your face and dick so they can use that to extort you
Its not a coincidence all the women were black
I was thinking it could be something like this but then it wouldn't make sense skipping me right after I show my dick. They have no way to find me for extortion after

I was thinking it could be something like this but then it wouldn't make sense skipping me right after I show my dick. They have no way to find me for extortion after
Maybe they do that to make it look more realistic and so that you stay longer with the girls who dont skip you so they can get more out of you

Honestly Idk what else it could be except this the whole site just sounds sketchy

You shouldn't go on it anymore. It sounds sketchy

Maybe they do that to make it look more realistic and so that you stay longer with the girls who dont skip you so they can get more out of you

Honestly Idk what else it could be except this the whole site just sounds sketchy
Hmm maybe. Their privacy policy says it takes screenshots randomly during the video chats. I showed both my face and my dick but never both in the same frame.

Hmm maybe. Their privacy policy says it takes screenshots randomly during the video chats. I showed both my face and my dick but never both in the same frame.
Enjoy getting blackmailed within a week GrAY