Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I think I fried my new gaming computer

thePhantom

thePhantom

Gold-hatted, high-bouncing loser
★★★★
I somehow managed to connect the PSU to the motherboard case fan port and now there is no display and the RAM problem light is on. FML. I had really looked forward to this cope now that I'm NEET but I'm a brainlet and ruined it all.

Destroying a brand new computer?

JFL good job Einstein

good job Einstein
> /s
Gigacuck

Damn.

It is over. :feelsrope:

I somehow managed to connect the PSU to the motherboard case fan port and now there is no display and the RAM problem light is on. FML. I had really looked forward to this cope now that I'm NEET but I'm a brainlet and ruined it all.
try putting the ram in a different slot

try osrs mobile

It's over for techcels

When you turn on your computer. do the case/cpu fans make noise? Does it even start?(regardless of display output)

I am in the same situation but i need a mew graphics card and maybe i can finally play games

I am in the same situation but i need a mew graphics card and maybe i can finally play games
try osrs, it does not require a gpu (software rendering)

it's over for happy accidentcels

Where did you buy it from? If you ordered from Amazon or something just claim it was defective from the factory and send it back. That's why I buy everything from Amazon. They take any return because they have so much money they don't even care.

u should've learnt after living your life as a brainlet to not do anything that you might ruin, because it will always happen

t. speak from experience
try osrs mobile

When you turn on your computer. do the case/cpu fans make noise? Does it even start?(regardless of display output)
Yeah, it all lights up and fans are humming. Pretty sure the motherboard or the RAMs are fucked up.
Where did you buy it from? If you ordered from Amazon or something just claim it was defective from the factory and send it back. That's why I buy everything from Amazon. They take any return because they have so much money they don't even care.
Not Amazon but a rather big retailer. Will definitely try that.

Take everything out and put it all back on tbhtbh also clean shiet and put into different slots

u should've learnt after living your life as a brainlet to not do anything that you might ruin, because it will always happen

t. speak from experience
Felt I should learn something new and be a self-sufficient, handy man for once. Joke's on me huh.
Take everything out and put it all back on tbhtbh also clean shiet and put into different slots
Talked to support and tested a bunch of stuff and will now return it to them.

Talked to support and tested a bunch of stuff and will now return it to them.

Has the support given you good news? It has happened me the same thing, except I didn't connect the PSU like you did. I had black screen and not even beeping sounds, everything was humming though. From what you describe, most probably your motherboard is gone. That was the story of my old computer that has broken, well, RIP old computer. :feelsbaton:

I think you only need a new motherboard from what you told us.

Just get the company to repair it.