Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I finally accepted it’s over?

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
I approached a girl again today. She was in one of my lecture classes and I noticed she went to the bathroom. I took that opportunity to go out and just wait autistically by the bathrooms while awkwardly scrolling on my phone.

She came out the bathroom. Then I just said, “Hey, what’s your name?” And she replied, “Are you talking to me?” I responded, “yeah”. Then she asked me why? I just said that I just wanted to know. Then she told a name I didn’t even hear properly then walked away, back into the classroom. I was embarrassed at how awkward that entire interaction was.

And no, I’m not normally this autistic but the “choosing signals” shit PUA constantly spout got to my head. I saw her stare at me a few times on a couple different occasions so I thought I had a high chance but as usual, it was a joke. Since then, I had a mood shift and I’ve since lost interest. I won’t bother anymore. I’m working towards a dead end with this stuff. Traces of the bluepill are making their way out my body.

Brootal, how did you think that would work?

should have went into the bathroom with her and showed her ur pp like chad does n shiet

over

By her response I can tell she found you to be ugly.

I have never approached a girl since highschool

Brootal, how did you think that would work?
I constantly fantasized about me talking to her like some charismatic PUA fag. -

“Hey, my name’s LifeMaxxer and I saw you in class and thought you were kinda cute so I was wondering if I could have your number and we could hang out sometimes …”

In reality, I didn’t even get to tell her my name Jfl.

should have went into the bathroom with her and showed her ur pp like chad does n shiet

over
Chad doesn’t need to show his pp, it gets sucked through the pants in the middle of class

I constantly fantasized about me talking to her like some charismatic PUA fag. -

“Hey, my name’s LifeMaxxer and I saw you in class and thought you were kinda cute so I was wondering if I could have your number and we could hang out sometimes …”

In reality, I didn’t even get to tell her my name Jfl.
Can relate honestly, these plans never survive first contact. Best bet is to do it gradually if you're high inhib. Get them used to you at least.

Last edited:
I approached a girl again today. She was in one of my lecture classes and I noticed she went to the bathroom. I took that opportunity to go out and just wait autistically by the bathrooms while awkwardly scrolling on my phone.

She came out the bathroom. Then I just said, “Hey, what’s your name?” And she replied, “Are you talking to me?” I responded, “yeah”. Then she asked me why? I just said that I just wanted to know. Then she told a name I didn’t even hear properly then walked away, back into the classroom. I was embarrassed at how awkward that entire interaction was.

And no, I’m not normally this autistic but the “choosing signals” shit PUA constantly spout got to my head. I saw her stare at me a few times on a couple different occasions so I thought I had a high chance but as usual, it was a joke. Since then, I had a mood shift and I’ve since lost interest. I won’t bother anymore. I’m working towards a dead end with this stuff. Traces of the bluepill are making their way out my body.
Ok for the sake of it i have read this shit

1)You are not a Chad dear young schoolboy and you should have realised it by now.You are not going to get a 100 percent rate as a normie ,as i suspect you are.(but beter give us your stats)

1)You don't approach women in this way . It's creepy when an ugly male does it but not when Chad does it.But you are not a Chad (maybe).The best way to approach women is in a hot approach,only Chad has succes in cold approach.

2)You have to be more persistent.Maybe you just scared her or she is timid.

3)Where you looking the best you could?Washed,fresh zoomer haircut,nice clothes?

Unless you are the mytical 5'2 balding indian janitor or give us really bad stats you can't say it's over.How it's your rejection rate in numbers?

School years are the best to try your luck to ascend so better leave this forum kiddo.

I’d regret it if I didn’t try. That way I wont think of the “What ifs”
Good job with trying. Honestly kind of rude the way she responded but with how entitled foids are these days, not really surprising. There's some good advice in the thread.

The first 100 approaches are just a warm up bro you just needed to be more confident bro buy my red pill course bro

This is why you're not supposed to approach random women. Even your gut instinct is telling you not to, because you innately know that if a woman finds you attractive you don't need to try. It just happens. Chad doesn't need to go out of his way to meet women, women just come to him.

Unless women approach you or give you strong signs that they want you to come talk to them, its over. Just randomly approaching women kills your self-esteem, its unnatural. You probably don't go around talking to random men you don't know either.

Ok for the sake of it i have read this shit

1)You are not a Chad dear young schoolboy and you should have realised it by now.You are not going to get a 100 percent rate as a normie ,as i suspect you are.(but beter give us your stats)

1)You don't approach women in this way . It's creepy when an ugly male does it but not when Chad does it.But you are not a Chad (maybe).The best way to approach women is in a hot approach,only Chad has succes in cold approach.

2)You have to be more persistent.Maybe you just scared her or she is timid.

3)Where you looking the best you could?Washed,fresh zoomer haircut,nice clothes?

Unless you are the mytical 5'2 balding indian janitor or give us really bad stats you can't say it's over.How it's your rejection rate in numbers?

School years are the best to try your luck to ascend so better leave this forum kiddo.
Reeks of the redpill

No redpill for your face.

I couldn't finish reading the first post because of the cringe, you brocels are stronger than I

Reeks of the redpill
You are not even at the age to buy alcohol but you call it's over.

Also you didn't gave your stats.
Are you 6 feet white chad or 5'2 manlet balding curry?

Even Chad doesn't have success with cold approach. For average or below it should be warm at least get her familiar with you first.

Feel sorry to hear this. You should provide your stats and hers too.

The first 100 approaches are just a warm up bro you just needed to be more confident bro buy my red pill course bro

This is why you're not supposed to approach random women. Even your gut instinct is telling you not to, because you innately know that if a woman finds you attractive you don't need to try. It just happens. Chad doesn't need to go out of his way to meet women, women just come to him.

Unless women approach you or give you strong signs that they want you to come talk to them, its over. Just randomly approaching women kills your self-esteem, its unnatural. You probably don't go around talking to random men you don't know either.

You're in college? You should be part of a fraternity and go to and host frat parties. Also there's huge amounts of parties in college, you should find out about all of those and go to all of them.

Beyond that college girls are going out to bars, and clubs every weekend. This is all what's called "warm approach", and it has a much higher success rate than cold approach, because it involves alcohol and the women aren't going somewhere.

Before you come at me with the "but I don't drink" you can get water, and they won't know the difference. Tell them "You're good" if they ask. Or the "I don't like crowds", "It's not my scene", "I don't like loud music", "I don't like staying up late". Great, have fun dying a virgin.

These are your best options in a college that has girls. Tinder is harder, post-college is way harder, cold-approach is way harder. If you can't succeed in a bar, and you're looks maxed then you objectively know it's over and can stop trying.

This isn't a cheat code, girls are always hypergamous, and always go for the Chads (best looking guys), and bars will be like 80% guys, but again this is still your best shot.

I have never approached a girl since highschool
Me too, I have not had any signals from women, I don't cold approach because that shit's cringe and mostly a waste of time unless you are a chad.

Last edited:
waiting outside the bathroom bro? come on now

Was there a disabled bathroom that you can lock? They are the prime raping grounds. Check if there are cameras in front of the door.

what you did was sexual harassment from her view, because you are (likely) unattractive

ovER, it nevER began for us. Accept the black pill and move on.

if a man act like this they would call him creepy and autist

I could completely imagine the scene.

Must have been fucking brootal bro :feelscry:

its over.

not gonna lie, following a foid to the bathroom is creepy as all hell, especially when someone like one of us does it jfl

waiting outside the bathroom bro? come on now
Yeah that's the most autistic bullshit ever, imagine coming back from a piss and this sperg you've never spoken too has been waiting for you just to ask for your name kek :feelskek:

Yeah that's the most autistic bullshit ever, imagine coming back from a piss and this sperg you've never spoken too has been waiting for you just to ask for your name kek :feelskek:

> girl obviously stares at you
> "you looked at me so I thought maybe you'd like to talk"
> ??? I have no idea what you're talking about. You're overanalyzing.

spout got to my head.
824a2430 c3fd 11e9 bbdf 34d007bab635

If it were chad they would have gone back into the bathroom to fuck

She came out the bathroom. Then I just said, “Hey, what’s your name?” And she replied, “Are you talking to me?” I responded, “yeah”. Then she asked me why?
bitch started being aggressive off the hook, fucking brutal
you should know that you failed and you need to take a move back and give up
Then she told a name I didn’t even hear properly then walked away, back into the classroom. I was embarrassed at how awkward that entire interaction was.
she probably gave you a fake name or something, these whores consider every male to be an ugly goblin that only think about raping them