Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I think i cured my sleeping problems (Insomniacels GTFIH)

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I made a few posts in the past where i said that i couldnt sleep well since months/years and i often took hours until i was finally asleep. I now decided to buy some supplements as i suspected i suffer from iron deficiency and my nutrition didnt give me enough iron. My supplements contain Vitamin C, iron, potassium and magnesium. Its now much easier for me to sleep in and im not as tired throughout the day as i used to be. Im taking these supplements since around 2 weeks now and my sleep is still far from perfect as i still wake up often at night due to my overactive (?) bladder but its a lot better.

If you are also suffering from insomnia, consider getting your iron levels checked or just buy some iron supplements from the drugs store.

cool . i have to take mirtazapine if i want good sedated sleep for 9 + hours

I will try this maybe I won't feel like a trashcan anymore?

what does it do ?
its an antidepressant that also has anti histamine effects which makes you fall asleep sleep longer . I used to take it back in the day
now i only take it for sleep

effexor is causing me a sleeping problem where i cant really fall asleep after ~6 hours of good sleep. I normally sleep about 9 hours